Chapter 12:•Kiss of Death• Finale

Author's POV

"Don't touch him!" Her words continued to ring in Mia's ears, everything around her suddenly becoming white.

Silent, white room. That's where she found herself being.

"What's this? Where am i?" She questioned, turning around and panickly searching for exit. Yet, she found none.

"Hi there darling!" At the sound of stranger's voice which she never heard before, Mia turned around, finding a young woman standing before her, smiling.

"I'm sorry," Mia raised an eyebrow, "but i do i know you?"

It made the woman smile sadly. "I know you very well. As for the other way around, i'm believe you heard about me only from stories."

Mia's eyebrows furrowed. "Listen, i have to go back. Can you tell me where's the exit? We can talk later." She turned around and looked around for any clue about the way of leaving that place.

But the woman's words made her eyes widen and her legs stop in their tracks.

"I'm your mother sweetie."

As Mia slowly turned back to her mother, she was greeted with a warm smile.

"You're..."

"Yes Mia. I'm your mother."

Tears were visible in Mia's eyes. That was her first time seeing her mother, after only hearing stories about her her whole life. Indeed, she thought her mother was really pretty. They also shared almost the same features. They looked so much alike, that you could easily say that they were twin sisters, and not daughter and mother.

"You have something important to do now, but i came to tell you that i will wait for you here when you're done."
Miss Eliana, her mother stated, never breaking eye contact with the other one.

"You do know that there is no other way if you want to help that boy, right?" She questioned, earning a nod from the younger one.

"Yes." Mia confirmed, "and i'm ready to take responsability."

Eliana couldn't hide the proud look from forming on her face. "I'm sorry for this turning this way. Maybe you wanted to live longer, to do so many other things..."

Mia gently shook her head, smile painting itself on her lips. "It's okay. Some people are worth dying for."

"Say hi to him for me, okay?" Eliana asked, "i know that he doesn't remember me, but maybe something in him will wake up upon hearing my name."

Mia nodded. "I will. But i have a question."

"Ask away."

"Will i be able to bring Jungkook's girlfriend and child back to life? I want him to be happy with his family again."

Woman blinked a few times before answering. "You will not. But i could, since i'm already dead. His girlfriend is actually very lovely."

A huge weight was lifted off Mia's heart. One life will end, but two will rise.

"It's better if you go now." Her mother quietly said, smile never falling off her lips. "Jungkook needs you."

Girl nodded and closed her eyes, tear escaping one of them.

"And remember, i will wait for you here." Those words from her mother echoed through the emptiness of the room they were in, them being the last thing she heard before returning back.

Opening her eyes again, Mia witnessed the scene of two demons, which had a hold on her earlier, lying dead beside her.

The King was also thrown a few meters away from Jungkook. However, Jungkook's head was now hanging low and his eyes were closed.