Chapter 11: •Ready to fight?•

As the sun set that day, a horrible feeling started eating me whole. It's was a somewhat gut feeling, which wasn't there for a good reason. You're about to find out why.

About 5 o'clock in the morning the next day, when we returned from the lake, i woke up, swimming in my own sweat, which covered the whole bedsheet by then.

Ask me about what i was dreaming, an answer to that would remain silent. Because, i don't know myself.
On thing is for sure tho, it was signalising no good at all.

Straighting myself and sitting on the bed, while gasping for air, i look on the other side of the bed.

Finding it empty, i straight away connect that the dream i had and which caused me to become so paranoid at that moment, had something to do with Jungkook.

Leaving the room and running through the whole house, no sound greeted me whatsoever.

"Jungkook!" I yelled, hoping to hear the answer coming from him. But, i got none.

"Jungkook!" The silence around the house was scary. Deadly scary.

I didn't like the fact that not even the smallest sound rang in my ears, nor the fact that there was no sign of Jungkook.

My birthmark shined through my shirt. Probably his as well.
Question is: why?

"Jimin!" Receiving no reply from Jungkook, i tried calling for Jimin and the others. They probably knew if Jungkook went out or if he is just playing some stupid pranks on me.

"Taehyung! Namjoon!" I kept calling, yet nothing happened. No one heard me.

It felt as if no one ever lived in that house. Like it was abandoned for the life time.

The mess in the living room didn't leave unnoticed. The couch was tore apart, feathers covering the whole floor. Pictures from the walls ripped in half. Window broken.

All of that didn't as nearly scared me as the thing covering the floor, all the was from the middle of the living room, and continuing to leave the mark in the ground outside the house.

Blood.

And there was only one person who it could belong to.

Fear rushed through my veins as i ran out of there, not even thinking about the fact that it was dark, and that i could easily get lost in the forest.

That all didn't matter to me. The only one i had on my mind at that point was...

Jungkook.

My soulmate.

                                 ~~~

Running through the forest like this was basically a death wish.

Fortunate for me, even if something did attack me, i could protect myself.
Not using powers for more than a week definately made me stronger.
Beside that, the sun was starting to rise, and it made it easier to see.

What felt like running for hours, ended up pointless. I found nothing that could tell me where Jungkook is.
The blood mark dissapeared at some point.

Well, looks like i was wrong.

The trees were not that high, which allowed me to finally have a proper look at the sky.

My mouth opened from shock.
It was like deja vu.

The sky was red, the color mixing with dark clouds, giving it scarier look. The ground quite away from where i was standing was almost black. Fire ate the whole city.