23.

(I wanna delete this story, I don't want people to get frustrated because of this, please stop reading this it's not worth your time)

-Aruma-

I was at Jungkook's dorm? It looked like a jungle, he was on the couch, with his hands on his head.

"I don't know what to do, he's out there, who knows how far apart we could be" He's grumbles.

"Listen let me tell you this, has he at least told you some evidence? Like details before he disappeared?" I asked.

"I don't know, something about girly voices" He told me. Ffs we are high schoolers, who would do this?

Well yeah there's........savannah

OH FFS NOT HER

I ran out of Jungkook's dorm without a word, running like things were about to go wrong any second now.

I ignored the yelling and the chasing behind me, if she lays any finger on this so called Taehyung, she's screwed.

-

I pounded on the door screaming my lungs out and finally breaking the door to find a guy with a gun in his hands, about to shoot savannah.

I ran to the guy and took the gun away, "listen I know you want her to die, so do I, but nobody aint gonna bail you out of jail"

Jungkook then comes a minute later, exhausted as hell. He looks around pretty much shocked in what he was looking at.

"Call the cops jeon" I say while pulling the guy with me, where is Taehyung?

All three of us ran outside, making sure to block their only exit since the other was still pulled off on legos.

Jungkook finished calling the cops and separated both me and the guy away from each other and hugs him.

So that guy was Taehyung huh?

Not long did the cops come and asked us many questions.

We all answered them quickly to make sure the girls wouldn't get away. And once they finished, they arrested the girls (yes people can get arrested in middle school and high school, ask my cousin).

I never wanted to get on that experience ever again and left without speaking to any of them.

I'm getting out of here

-Taehyung-

The girl left and it was just me and Jungkook, we both walked back to the dorms and before Jungkook could go to his own room, I risked it.

I couldn't hold it back anymore, it's not good if I keep my feelings to myself, he deserves to know.

"Jungkook"

He turns around, looking at me, "yes hyung?"

"I'm only gonna say this once so you better listen carefully"

"okay?"

"I love you Jungkook, and I always have, I was afraid you'd reject me, but right now, I'm confident, so you can go ahead and reject me, you stupid coconu-"

(3rd pov)

Jungkook kisses Taehyung, pulling him close.

'I didn't want him to call me what i know he was gonna call me, but I also wanted to kiss this bitch'

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, "your bad at kissing" he giggled, Jungkook frowns, "your not any better yourself"

Jungkook speaks once more "I love you too" Jungkook smiles while Taehyung blushes.

They smile at each other, "wanna watch a movie in the living room?" Taehyung asks Jungkook, clearly wanting to hang out with him more

"Can we watch that new Barbie movie?" He asks Taehyung, Taehyung smiles and nods his head, "sure"

So the two made some popcorn in the jungle, no they didn't clean up the mess that happened a bit earlier, they were lazy

With pillows and blankets, they both sat on the couch and watched the new Barbie movie

(The only reason I'm continuing this is because I wanna complete this so there would be one less thing to worry about, but please don't read this book, it's very crazy, like TOO crazy, sorry for the waiting and the whole slow burns)