20.

-Jungkook-

After a big lecture from our gæ teacher, yes we had a lecture because there was a fire from 'someone', and yes our teacher was gæ.

Honestly I'm glad Jimin burned half of the rooms, cause now, people get to room in with four people, except they had to make two people stay in one room since the damage would take long to recover but I didn't mind that.

What matter is that I get to sleep with Taehyung-

"Kooks?" I look to my side to see Aruma, she looked pissed, oh shoot what I do now.

"I've been asking you many times already, do.you.have.a.clue.why.half.of.the.dorms.got.burned" she huffed.

I chuckled nervously knowing my ass would get beaten for a bit. "Wait...."

The change of her voice made me nervous as I looked at her slowly, she was now facing me with a blushing expression.

The only thought in my mind had lingered for years, yes, years, she's been my friend for years, (Taehyung was friends with him when middle started) there's no way.

'does she like me?"

I was about to slam my head into Yoongi's head when she spoke up again.

"Jungkook, please don't tell me you like me" she sounded very worried and shocked, not expecting the reaction I had in mind.

"Wait so you don't like me?" I asked

"SO YOU DO LIKE ME?!" She screamed

Everyone around the room looked at the both of us, "YEAAAAAAH THATS MY MAN GETTING THOSE GIRLS" Yugyeom joked, knowing I was bi.

I wanted to smack her saying "sTfu whY arE yOu sO loUd" but I didn't ofc, if I would then I could hit a girl but not her, she could snap someone's neck within 000000000000.01 sec.

I shook my head quickly saying no for her response. She sighed in relief and glared at everyone, "what? never seen a bunny confess to the fox?"

She snapped thanos-

Everyone then got excused from the whole lecture and we all walked to our new dorms.

Me and Aruma decided to go outside for some snacks. "So, about the whole you liking me stuff mess, do you have anyone in mind?" Aruma payed for both me and her snacks.

I hummed thinking, "yeah, this one guy-" I get cut off by a wheezing sound, I looked at Aruma and noticed that she was glaring at the cash register.

"Someone is being homophobic today" the cash register rolled her eyes at Aruma and threw the bag at her, bad move.

Aruma clenched her teeth, about to charge at her but I held her back, didn't want a wild animal to get wild and start burning the whole store.

"Get out of this store bitch, I don't get why you would support that (Edit: 3 F word), he has no rights" the cash register grumbled.

I dragged Aruma and me out of the store with our groceries while saying 'don't cry' over and over again in my head.

"Jeez, sorry kooks, I should've asked you outside, instead I let a cash register, register for her own death" she clenched her fists once she said the last part.

"Calm down Aruma, it's not a big deal, it's okay" I calmed her down by getting some candies that she bought and shoving it down her mouth.