22.

(Just wanted to apologize for not updating quickly, the whole teeth thing was affecting me a lot)

-Taehyung-

"~~~~~~~"
"~~~~"
"!!!"
"~~~~~~~~~~?"
"!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~"

I couldn't see anything, but I could still hear muffled voices around some place I was in.

What was the last thing I remembered before ending up in a place like this?

Ha.

Well you see-

(3rd person)

Taehyung was in the dorms, looking through some internet stories and such before hearing a knock on the door.

Maybe it was just the other classmates playing pranks on him, like that last incident in ding dong bitch, or the one who trips gets to presume a fatal death.

Not that it matters though, they are just fictional characters I mean come on, this is a fanfiction, nothing really happens in the 'real world'

Ehem

Taehyung ignored it once the knocking kept continuing, he thought to himself

'Maybe it was the other three?'

He stood up and hesitated for a moment but then sat back down.

No that can't be right

All three of them have told Taehyung that they would all return at 5:20, but it was 3:18

Taehyung wondered a bit but never noticed that the knocking had already stopped

Taehyung was now a victim.

Because they broke into the dorm

(Back to Taehyung pov)

The voices became more clear after minutes have passed, not many confidence has left me yet so I just opened my eyes forcefully.

So I opened my eyes

I was sitting up on a bed, more of a plain bed to be exact.

"Well look who woke up"

I looked to my side to see an a v e r a g e looking girl, the uniform reminding me that, this girl goes to the same school as I do.

But why would she be wearing our uniform? It's not like we were at school or anything.

"Little miss sleeping beauty, oh wait your a male, mr then" She looked my age but also Jungkook's age, is she our future daughter?

"Who are you?" I asked, still light headed from whatever happened to me, Wait, WHAT happen to me?

"Jeon Savanna" She smiles at me, not the good kind of smile though. Was she, related to him? (Incest?)

"I know what your thinking, 'is she related to jeon jungcock?' no, not incest please no, but he would be my soon to be husband" practically drooling over her fantasies.

I just stared at her disgusted. I looked around to see 6 other girls who were talking to one another.

"How did I get here?" I asked the so called
's a v a n n a h'.

She giggles "we knocked you out with the nearest object we could get!"

My eyes shot open, ".........what was the nearest object you got......."

"There was this huge

tv"

I sat there, shocked, trying my hardest not to scream. Please say uso dayo.

I'm begging you, Jungkook brought that tv in a luggage (r e a l l y). It was his favorite tv as well, and if she decided to slam dunk the back of my head with a tv like how rantaro-(no spoilers) one of those NBA sports game people do it.

I am gonna run this bitch over

-Jungkook-

I finally arrived to the dorms, the door was already opened. I was terrified to go in but I needed to know if  Taehyung was alright.

I opened the door-

The whole dorm was a mess, there were broken stuff on the floor, scratch marks on the walls, and-

IS THAT MY FUCKING TV

I went close to it, listening closely for a static heartbeat, but my baby was gone, who did this to my baby

But most importantly, wheres my Taehyung

I pulled out my phone and dialed the phone number

(Lmao no that's not a real phone number but you can try and dial it)

It started ringing as I pulled it close to my ear

"Aruma, we need to talk"

(Yes I made a new story, no it's not bts related, yes I'm a multi fandom person, no I'm not screaming rn, idk, uso dayo?)