"Listen and hear a song the birds are singing
Sit down a while and watch the flowers blooming
A pleasant breeze flows by leaving a trail of dust
This is my fault, right?"

I walk out to the porch as quietly as possible, and see Chara sitting there sing by herself.

"Standing in the corridor
Who thought we'd be here like this together?
On a gorgeous day like-" Chara gasps in shock as the floor made a creak and she turned to face Summer who had been listening.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." Summer smiles.

"No no, its fine." Chara assures as Summer walks over to take a seat next to The younger girl.

"Your voice I amazing. How long have you been singing?" Summer questions.

Chara looks to her feet with a sad look "Well, lets just say a while."

"That the song you were singing seemed to be more than just a song." At Summers comment Chara gives a light chuckle.

"It's more of a story... my story." She replies in a bit of a somber tone. They are interrupted by a car pulling up to the house. The two watch as it parks and the doors open showing Ozpin and Glynda.

"Hey Oz, what's the occasion?" Summer asks to which he chuckles before taking a sip from his Coffee mug.

"We're here about the girl Mrs. Rose." Ozpin states.

After Ozpin showed up Summer went upstairs to keep Ruby and Yang busy while Tai, Ozpin, and Glenda were about to ask Chara questions, but they seemed to be waiting for someone. After a bit Qrow walks in and they all sit in the living room.

"Young Chara, we would like to ask if you know where you come from." Ozpin asks.

"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you." At Chara's response Ozpin chuckles.

"Try me."

Should I? I mean how would it sound? Chara looks up to him with her crimson red eyes.

"Look, kid. We have all heard and seen things people would think to be crazy so it's alright." Qrow adds.

"You may start wherever you like." Ozpin assures.

Well... I guess. Chara gives out a sigh before speaking. "Long ago, there lived two races. Monsters and Humans. Eventually a war broke out. The humans won and locked the Monsters underground with a magical Barrier. Many years later I ran away from home climbing up a mountain named Mt Ebbet. While climbing I tripped and fell into a hole landing on a bed of golden flowers. I was found by a monster, a goat person, wearing a sweater identical to the one I where now. That monster was named Asriel. His parents were the king and queen of the Underground. They adopted me, and raised me as there own... but one day I fell ill. Dying from poison. The poison came from the golden flowers, and I had got it from the golden flower tea. Asriel stayed by my side the entire time saying that it would all be okay. I knew it wouldn't. So I asked Asriel if he could 'Take my Soul, cross the Barrier, and take me to the flower garden in my village.' And he did, but the people from my village only saw a monster that had killed a child. So they tried to kill him. He was able to escape back to the Underground still carrying my body, and died. Years later I was awoken to find myself a spirit, and found another kid that fell into the Underground. We became quick friends, but she was the only one able to see me aside from a skeleton named Sans. Her name was Frisk, and she had the ability to Reset segments in time up to the point where we first met, she could do this at will, or after dying. She went on to befriend everyone, all monsters in the Underground. But when she got to the barrier... she froze. She was afraid. So she reset back to the beginning of her journey. She did this numerous times until one day things took a dark turn. I was never sure if it was morbid curiosity or someone else controlling her. After one of the resets. She began killing the monsters, gaining LV and Hate. She couldn't do it when she saw Toriel. Queen of the Underground and mother to me. Unintentionally by refusing to go any further all of the Hate and LV was put on me. When she reset again I couldn't do anything. My spirit moved on its own" At this point tears began to well up in Chara's eyes as she recounted the events. "My spirit had taken control of Frisks body, and began killing everyone smiling and laughing like it was some sick game. We had to watch as her body went around killing all of our friends and my family. Eventually we got to Judgment Hall, and standing in the corridor was the one friend Frisk cherished the most. Sans. It was him and my father Asgore who were left. The last in the Underground. Sans was just standing there waiting. He could remember all of the resets unlike the other monsters. We died to him hundreds of times and eventually we killed him. And my father. After that everything was reset and we experienced it, again, and again, and again. I lost count. Eventually while fighting Sans he made a comment. At it I gained control and I threw the weapon away only able to get out 'help us'. I think that's when he realized something was wrong but didn't act on it to much. He said the phrase again, and I gained control once more. From there Frisk and I had quick talk, and agreed. We let ourselves be killed over and over. To serve as punishment for what we did. After hundreds of deaths Sans stopped. After telling him what happened he agreed to let us go through one more route, and we did. We befriended everyone again and Sans helped make sure that the evil wouldn't take over us again. Eventually we got to the Barrier, and Frisk destroyed it setting monsters free... but I wasn't gonna be able to join them. After saying goodbye, my spirit moved on, and I awoke under a tree. I saw a glowing golden man with antlers on his head and he told me he would give me a second chance at life... and I accepted. He gave me the music box to remember my brother, and told me the truth. That his brother had used me and Frisk as puppets just for his own entertainment. After that I woke up in the forest that Qrow found me." With everything being told Chara looked to them with tears streaming down her face from the memories.

Each had different reactions. Glenda had a look of sympathy. Qrow seemed confused. Tai was holding back tears, but Ozpin looked as if he wasn't all that surprised. And a little pissed off.

"Well, I can definitely understand why you believe people would think your crazy, but I can tell when one is lying." Ozpin says.

"You think Darkness found a loophole in the rules?" Qrow asks Oz.

"It's vary likely, and little Chara just happened to get caught in the middle."

"Well this certainly explains why she's not in the database." Glenda adds.

"Well sense she has no family here, Summer and I could take her in." Tai suggests. At this Chara began to cry, and they all look to her.

"Why??? Why are you being so nice? I've hurt people, killed people. Why would you want me in your home?" She cried.

Tai gives a sympathetic look before walking over and pulling the girl into a hug. "It's not your fault. There was nothing you could have done. Besides if you were truly a killer, you wouldn't be this broken up about it."