The scariest mute in the fucking galaxy

Start from the beginning

Juniper: My son....

John: What happened?

View: your son was accused of the attempted murder of a councilwoman.

Saphron: did he, did he do it?

View: no, Jaune arc was innocent.

Phyrra: And we turned our backs on him?

View's light seemed to dim, as he nodded. Ruby chokes back a sob .

Ruby: we really are bad friends aren't we!

Ligers gives Ruby a tissue and wipes her tears away.

Ruby: Thanks Ligers.

"Anytime Ruby but I suggest you keep watching the screen," Ligers said, which Ruby turned back to the screen.

Jaune looked at the suit of armor before him. It was white with red shoulder pieces. With a reflective visor. Jaune stepped  into and armor, and it closed with an ominous

Hiss

Ironwood: That  armor, we're still working on this tripe of armor. Atlas is still in the testing phase for that!

Goodwitch: The judge did send Mr. Arc to an Atlas facility. Maybe you gave him the armor.

Winter: Atlas wound never give a criminal high tech armor!

Roman laughs in the back as winter glares at him which makes him cover his mouth or ass since Ligers put his mouth on his ass.

Winter: Willingly, I mean willingly.

"Well you're about to see some crazy shit when Jaune uses that armor and trust me it ain't going to be pretty," Ligers said.

The scene changes to Jaune and a man in black armor squaring off on a highway, both standing on a moving car. A briefcase laying in front of them.

Roman: let's see what the kid can do.

Cinder: I am intrigued.

Nora: BREAK THEIR LEGS JAUNE JAUNE!

Sun: KICK THERE ASSES!

The black armored man tackled Jaune, who shoved him off. The black armored man kicked Jaune in the chest causing him to stumble back. Jaune fakes to the right and decks his combatant. Slamming his fists down where the man was, but he had dodged and took out his Smg. He kicked Jaune into the air and fired 9 consecutive shots into his throat.

The room is shocked into silence, which is broken by velvet breaking down into sobs.

Coco: Hey bun bun. It's ok, look at me, not the screen.

The man in black attempts to go away, but it tackled from behind onto the ground below. As he attempts to get up and punch his unknown target. The punch is caught and the man looks up to see the reflective glass of the Metas helmet. His throat still bleeding he slowly breaks his combaton hand, and with one swift punch. Removes the man in blacks head from his body.

Ozpin: It seems Mr. Arc has a fighting style similar to Miss Xiao long. Only more, brutal.

Yang: He just punched someone's head off! That's insane! How strong is he!

Ligers then answers Yang's question.

"This Jaune is strong enough to take down team STRQ, Atlas soldiers, Grimm, and everyone in this room besides me and View." Ligers said nonchalantly, shocking everyone until View told them to go back looking at the screen.