Sophia banged the door quietly.

Aunt Emma slowly followed the way towards Sophia's room. And I followed her as everyone were in still silence.

I opened the door where Sophia hugged her mom along with holding the beautiful big teddy in her hands.

They are crying and few tears escaped from my eyes.

I wiped them out and stepped down to my mom. Granny stepped up into Sophia's room to calm her down.

My mom, Maria auntie and Lisa followed her.

I took my seat beside Kevin.

" .... " I kept quiet.

" He is such a nice man, I can't understand, why god always take good people away! " he said by turning his face towards me.

He is right but there is a reason for taking them away.

" There is a reason for taking them away.. " I said.

" ... " he kept quiet.

" .. Kevin, assume that you are in a garden full of flowers and trees... and now you are hungry. You found a fruit full tree. Which fruit you pluck a good one or the bad one? " I asked him by turning my face to him.

" Obviously the good one " he replied with out thinking.

" Mm.. As like that god always selects a good person among us... We are the fruits for a tree name called life... everyone wants the best, then why god should compromise.. He also wants the best " I replied.

Yes, everything has a solution and also there will be a reason for what had done.

I arose up from my seat and walked into Robert uncle's working room where I found so many photo frames to the wall, prizes, books, tables, computer and toys... it isn't looking like his working room.

I stepped in and walked through the wall towards the tables.

He framed every certificate of Sophia's and some of them were Sophia and Robert uncle's together pictures. Lisa also joined in them in some of their photographs.