13.

Sunflowers surrounded Ito as she sat cross legged in its field

Sunflowers surrounded Ito as she sat cross legged in its field. Her blue hair standing out amongst all the yellow. The blue flame chakra cloak around her once again as she focused all her energy on it.

Only a few more minutes and the mark on her wrist would become a full circle. She spent a few hours already meditating. Conjuring up as much chakra as she could and manipulating it enough to storage it in a vessel. This vessel was that same mark on her wrist.

The fuller the circle, the fuller the vessel. She guessed it could be compared to one of the Legendary Sannin's, Tsunade's, jutsu. Strength of a Hundred Seal.

Although, due to Itose's clan, the Tatsuya Clan, there are some slight differences. Like the shape and placement.

Her seal looks like a circle at first, but once the whole build up is complete, it will form a band around her whole wrist. This is obviously different from the current Hokage's diamond seal on her forehead.

Itose was able to feel the burning sensation as the band seal formed. She allowed herself to relax, no longer having most of her focus on her chakra. Never letting her eyes open however.

That was when she sense another person nearby. To her left. An all too familiar person at that. She didn't know if he really wanted to make himself known to her, or if he simply didn't care. But one things for sure, he still knew how she behaves.

In a split second, Itose's left arm was raised, extended in a motion of her throwing something. That something was a kunai. Said kunai was hurling towards the presence she felt to her left.

Ito only smirked when she heard her weapon land a hit, following straight after that was the caw of a dozen crows as they flew off.

A clone. 'Of course he sent a clone,' she thought to herself.

With her eyes still closed, she was still able to see the shadow the casted down on her due to a male body standing in front of her, blocking the sun.

"You know you waste your time, every time you kill my clone, Itose."

"And yet you always send two anyway, huh."

As expected, he stayed silent.

At his silence, she opened her blue eyes that still sparkled with proudness for herself. She gave him a slight smile having not seen him in quite a few years.

She didn't know if she should stand up and hug the Uchiha, or if she should still act mad at him and ignore his presence.