。♡30♡。 Granted

Beginne am Anfang

I had never felt such a feeling of affection towards anyone, the feeling of belongingness and connection had me thinking that yes, it was not a coincidence but a miracle, a destined miracle that we stumbled upon each other out of nowhere.

Who would have thought about that day that I would cry out of happiness the most? Unsure of what was waiting for us to come, I still could feel that something was different that day.

Dazing out and constantly wondering of us, I didn't even realise that we were now at the entrance of the church.

The sun started setting down, leaving the sky in a reddish shade and soon the purple shade appeared, bringing twilight with itself.

We stepped inside together, I finally let his hand go when he walked through the aisle and I followed him. Father was busy praying so we both joined right there, closing our eyes and joining our hands to pay our gratitude to God.

What felt like a prayer of some long minutes, we both were interrupted by a voice calling for us.

"Oh Kids, you're here." Father exclaimed and we opened up our eyes after leaning our head down once more in front of God before turning to face father.

"Father, did you eat something?" Taehyung asked but he just nodded, patting his shoulder.

"I did my son, seems like my son really had a nice day huh?" He asked with a warm smile.

Taehyung just turned to me and smiled, nodding afterwards.

"Son."

"Father."

"I had something very important to tell both of you."

And my heart gained pace.

"What is it father?"

"I made a decision and that's for good, kids?" He asked, facing both of us who were standing side by side.

"You two are in love, it's obvious." He whispered and Taehyung gasped.

"Fath-"

"Let me speak, my son." Father continued, taking a deep breath as he pulled his glasses out, hanging with a chain through his neck.

"Taehyung, I brought you here when you were so little. Unaware of everything, you were the prettiest child ever, never disrespected me, always obeyed me and today I want you to obey my this decision too." He spoke to him and Taehyung already started tearing up.

"I had always observed you, have seen you growing up and watching you being the kindest and sweetest soul had me always thinking that what did I do in my past lives to deserve someone like you." Taehyung now stepped, holding father's hand who started crying at the end of his sentence.

"Father..."

"My lovely son, I know you always wanted to dedicate your life for the goodness of all and to serve God but now that I see you suppressing your feelings left me so torn."

Taehyung closed his eyes, tears streaming down his face. He looked down, shoulders shaking as he sobbed harder now.

Father started crying and I looked down sadly, joining them in tears now. It was so painful to witness how they cried.

"I have seen the smile on your lips when you talked about Jungkook to me and then one day you suddenly came, telling me that you want to leave with the painful eyes."

Taehyung sobbed harder now and I stepped forward, holding his back as he cried while looking down.

"You had served a lot, you were always so giving and selfless my son and now I want to see you happy and prosperous and I know who can make you." Father's gaze landed on me and my gaze softened, tears not resisting any moment.