。♡20♡。 Recapture

Jungkook's perspective

This was the moment, the only moment of my life for which I had been longing for years. I was highly astonished. The feeling that rushed into my veins was a mixture of joy and pain both, something that I had never experienced.

He was metres apart from me but my body got paralyzed. I was stuck to the ground, feeling as if I would end upon it, collapsing with this tsunami of emotions.

I stepped back in trauma as my eyes tore up after witnessing the reality which only felt like a dream to me. His ocean blue eyes peered at me, leaving me breathless as it was too hard to believe.

I finally closed my eyes, stepping backwards with every attempt of believing what I just saw, this was highly unexpected. I shook my head repeatedly. Is it real or just a hallucination?

"Jungkook…" his soft voice called my name and he stepped in my direction now.

"Y-you…" I whispered, eyes mesmerized by him, his face, his features and his figure.

I stepped back again, yes, I was hurt extremely hurt and was not sure how to control myself because if I would hold on, I would never pull away.

With every passing second, my heart was clenching painfully, he was there, I wanted to hold but the painful thoughts struck me and I pulled back, turning myself away to escape through the dark galleries but he stuck his hand on my arm in midway, resisting me from moving when his arms swiftly snaked around my waist.

I could feel his head resting against my back. His sniffles approached my ears, was he crying?

"Don't let go…" he whispered against my back and I sniffed up before turning to face him.

His tender arms slowly let go of my waist. His eyes instantly fell into mines and both of ours held tears. My hands were dangerously shaking, he felt too irresistible not to touch. After brushing my thoughts away, I cupped his mellow cheeks in my hands, watching his face from near after what felt like an eternity.

I had no words left to describe my dead emotions which suddenly became alive. I just wanted to feel him because I longed for it. 

He just peered at me with his teary eyes which were trying to speak to me. He held so many feelings and unsaid words in it. I just wanted to drown in his blue deep orbs, wanted to grasp everything he wanted me to know.

I was impatient for holding him and I gave up on my patience when I closed our distance and held him tightly in my arms. I feared if he would disappear the next moment and I tightened my arms around his petite frame and cried out my pain on his shoulder.

He was like a feather to me, light and fragile yet so vulnerable, what if he flys so far away if I let go of my arms around him.

"D-don't let go?... Why did you leave me this way then? Why?" I asked, pain emerged in my voice. I wanted to be mad at him, wanted to be sulky because yes I was upset and hurt but he was too precious for that.