。♡02♡。 Smitten

Jungkook's Perspective

Just like seasons people change but one person changed all my seasons into blooming cherry blossoms.

My journey was never this way but with him this journey itself was a destination. My life was kind of ordinary in the first place but as time passed I grew and learnt so many things and he brought out the best in me.

Maybe the destiny brought me into the dense trees hiding a blissful place where I met him for the first time.

"I am Taehyung, and you?" Just an ordinary question that he asked and my senses were awakened by his endearing gestures as he uttered his name.

His eyes almost curving along his plum lips as his cheeks tugged up, offering me the most beautiful smile.

His freckles on his cheeks were almost contrasting with his skin tone. His hair was as shiny as the threads of gold.

Oh how I wish I could stare at him forever.

He was carrying a complete Catholic attire. His clothes were plain white and that robe was reaching upto his feet. His neck had a cross shaped locket hanging around it. Just showing me exactly what he was, a church boy.

"I, I am J-Jungkook" I replied to his question and held his hand in mine.

He squeezed my hand slightly and I couldn't do the same. His hand was so delicate and his mellow skin felt so warm against my palm. I was trying to be as gentle as I could, not wanting to hurt the figure of an angel.

"You seem new here, well it's okay it's a wonderful place. And thanks again for bringing back my cat here." He bowed again before leaving out of my sight.

I just stood there staring at him, thoughtlessly and soon looked away as sounds of wind chimes became the reason for my interruption.

It was so soothing to just stand there and hear the sound but not anymore because the thought of going home struck my mind and I walked away rapidly.

Reaching home was never something I really felt good about. Loaded with thousands of questions by mom and locking myself up in a room for all day long was usual.

I was new to this place so I knew no one there. My mother was just worried, I know, but my anxiety used to grow more and more when my father would reach home.

My parents started having tensions between their relationship. They used to fight for no reason. I wanted to help, but never knew how and just wanted to escape out of it.