。♡30♡。 Granted

Start from the beginning

"No Jimin, bore is an non existent word when I'm with you all." And he whispered, gaze fixed on me.

I smiled, biting my lip and Jimin's tiny fingers poked the dimples that appeared.

🌸🌸🌸

"Thanks for having me on the table." Taehyung whispered softly as he entered my room now, eyes wandering on every corner of my old bedroom.

"No thanks to you for joining us." He smiled at my reply.

I stood by the window and he walked closer to the wall, admiring all the photo frames closely.

"Aww, is that you?" He asked, pointing to the framed picture of me when I was just three.

"Who do you think this little guy is?" I commented and he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Of course you."

He admired more of the pictures, asking me about the time when it was taken and then his eyes landed on my school graduation photograph.

He didn't utter any word nor asked anything this time because he was sure of when it was actually taken but softly brushed his fingers against my picture and the silence had filled the room. I walked closely and stood behind him as he back faced me.

"I knew you would grow up to be a strong man Jungkook, I'm so proud of you." He whispered softly and I tenderly clutched his arm, turning him around and the tears in his eyes struck me hard.

I just looked into his eyes and he into mine, no one dared speak unless I sniffled softly, holding his hands in mine.

"You wrote me a letter Tae, I... I felt so..." I bit my bottom lip but tears streamed down effortlessly just like how his tears were flowing.

"Your every word, every sentence of the letter is the reason that I ... I am here like this." I turned around, watching the corner in my room where I cried all night, hugging Taehyung's letter to my chest and the helpless thought came rushing in my head.

"I wish I could be there." He whispered, voice dripping pity and lament.

"You always were."

And we both chose to remain silent again when he stared into the depth of my irises. His gaze was saying a lot and my eyes landed on his lips, so tender and plum.

I never let my urges test the best of me but that day was a little different. I could feel the urge growing in me, the urge to land my lips on him and whisper an 'I love you' onto them, telling him again and again that how much I love him.

But nonetheless a knock on the door interrupted us and I turned my gaze to see Yoongi and Jimin, standing together with a bright smile.

"Don't wanna disturb, but we both have to leave."

"Wait guys." I walked to them knowing, scratching my nape and Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Let's go together, Taehyung has to see father too."

"Okay."

🌸🌸🌸

Yoongi and Jimin had dropped us on the road, urging us to join them again but Taehyung wanted to see father so we decided to walk to the church together.

His hand intertwined with mine as we walked into the deep nature, hiding the blissful place, our only destination, the church.

Having him beside me was something very special. His absence had the capability of ruining everything yet his presence had the strength of collecting every single sort of emotion that would keep me stable.