01 / Dream and Bus Weirdo

Start from the beginning

"What the hell."

I lazily opened my eyes and I gulped as I stared at the ceiling and wiped my tear-stained face.

The tears on my eyes made me think why the fuck I was crying in my dream that I even had real tears when I woke up?

But it felt so real.

Yet, it was so vague.

The face of the guy who broke up with me was blurred. I remember seeing his face clearly in my dream but when I woke up, I completely forgot how he looked like in an instant.

And I somehow felt burden.

Everytime that I'll wake up from a dream like that, it would definitely affect my emotions for the whole day and I'd act like it was true, based on what my dream was, in real life. And now, I couldn't help but feel sad because it seemed real.

I was hurting even if it was just a dream.

"Me? A garbage? Huh! This face?" I talked to myself, getting carried away with what the guy said in my dream. "Whoever you are, I hope that you'll appear in my dreams again and I will castrate you!"

I groped for my phone on my bed without taking my fixed stares off at the ceiling and wearily looked for the time when I finally had my phone in my hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" My eyes widened when I saw the time and it's already 7am. I kicked the blanket that was writhed on my legs and I even shouted when I couldn't take it off.

Shit! I should be riding the bus at this hour or else I'll be late for my first subject which is 8am. For pete's sake, my apartment is 25 kilometers away from my school and considering that there might be a traffic, I need at least 40 minutes of travel to reach that motherfucking university.

If I just have enough money to rent an apartment nearer, I would definitely rent one. But I couldn't even afford myself to buy a proper meal and the apartments here are so damn expensive! I'm sure that cost half of my life, and this small and very cheap apartment is all that my budget can afford.

I stood up in front of the sink, wiping the fog and opening the faucet before washing my face. I don't even have time to brush my teeth properly so I need to hurry up, my goodness.

"At least it doesn't stink." I breathed on my palm and smelled it repeatedly.

Finally, my expertise. Few more sprinkles of water in my hair, letting it soak wet and I'm good to go. I'll just take a bath once I get back home. I don't have more time to do that.

Well, to be honest, it's not too obvious that I didn't take a bath because, not to brag but-my face-the whole me is totally perfect to the point that you wouldn't think that I'm skipping a bath just not to be late for school.

And it's one of my darkest secrets. Sounds nasty but, it's true. That is what you called, the literal 'pretty-nasty'.

7:15

Well, surprise bitches. I'm still amazed of myself too everytime that I managed to prepare everything in just 15 minutes. That's a kind of-hidden talent, that not anyone can easily have, and I'm one of those blessed people who possess it.

I made sure to get all my things and still thinking if I forgot something. My eyes darted on my study table and, bingo! There it is. I saw the case analysis that I did, last night.

Holy mama, thank God. I don't want to stand for the whole 3-hour period if ever I forget to bring these shits with me. Abnormal Psychology is my favorite subject but I want to put a curse on my terror professor on that subject.