Chapter 2: Voices

Start from the beginning

"Shush, no need to speak Clay" the other Dream said with a smile showing off his bloody teeth, sharp bloody teeth like a shark.

Dream grabbed the arms of this creepy Dream trying to pry his hand of his face.

The "creepy" Dream laughed as he tilted his head with blood running from where his nose would be as well as eyes, blood was smeared on his mask over the smile while the eyes on this dreams mask was like a scratchy vortex, but this Dream was stronger and heavily wounded with huge rips in his skin and clothing which aloud blood to run freely.

"Why do you struggle against yourself Clay? Why do you struggle against the real you" the creepy Dream said as blood spat from his mouth onto Dream.

Dream pried this evil Dream's hand off his mouth to speak "I don't even know who you are or why you look like me but fucked up." Dream snapped.

This got the evil Dream to laugh, "you make me laugh, who I'm I, I am you Clay, the real you," The evil Dream said cracking his neck with a twisted smile with blood gushing through his sharp teeth and the name's Paralysis, the true you.

Dream got mad and kicked Paralysis off of him "Get away from me, I'm not like you, I never will be like you!" Dream yelled as he looked at Paralysis who just swayed his head with a devious smile as he rocked back and forth on his boots.

"Oh how mistaken you are, it's only begun Clay or do you prefer precious Dream as a name hehe," Paralysis laughed as he walked around Dream with his arms behind his back.

"What's begun, tell me! Don't just taunt me!" Dream yelled getting angry with Paralysis.

Paralysis grabbed Dream's pulling it close to his "don't you remember that taste, the taste of blood....ooh what was that little man's name, ah! George was it. Didn't his blood taste great." Paralysis said with a huge smile making Dream disgusted and move away.

"What, no, that was disgusting, it's bad enough to be throwing up your own blood then having to taste anothers." Dream said getting Paralysis to laugh.

"Hmm, you'll learn sooner or later that you'll enjoy tasting the blood of victims in our hands, your hands to be exact" Paralysis said before walking away.

Dream tried grabbing Paralysis to punch him in the face but a blinding flash of light followed.

~~~~~~

Dream yelled as he jolted up breathing heavily, Dream clutched his chest and he tried to comprehend what just happened as his heart pounded in his chest which hurt slightly. Dream felt hands on him and he snapped his head into the direction to where the feeling was coming from. It was George to say the least, but he looked worried.

"Dream, oh my god, I'm so relieved your awake." George said tightly hugging Dream.

"What....what happened, where I'm I." Dream said still trying to take in everything in.

"You blacked out right in front of us from what Bad was able to tell and where still in the forest." Sapnap said to reassure Dream.

"Are you guys okay, none of you are injured." Dream said trying to get up but George kept him in place.

"We're fine Dream, please calm down, me and George kept watch over the place as Bad tended to a few wounds you gotten last night." Sapnap said as he looked at Dream.

Dream twitched slightly since George had moved, "so none of you where injured, no one hurt, don't lie to me." Dream said slightly paranoid at the thought of his friends lying to him.