Free at last!!

Not edited

Iman POV

I stopped the hacking without any problem and wrote my reports while Marwan was tapping on the keyboard frantically.

He heaved a sigh of relief and moved his chair back.

" It's done!"

" What?"

" You don't have to track down the hacker"

" But my supervisor won't listen to that, you have no idea how the man dislikes me"

" It's simple, Auwal used the Blue house IP address, anyone can use it here, it's impossible to know the real culprit with that"

" So this IP address is the general one?"

" Yeah, I didn't figure that out quickly"

" So...?"

" So go and complete your report and get ready to graduate"

" I still have some things to learn from you it seems"

" You are free"

That was simpler than expected

" Will they still come after me now that the plan failed?" I asked as we walked out of the elevator, he opened his mouth but closed it again and wore a serious expression.

Fareed and another guy I instantly suspect to be Auwal were standing in front of us, I moved behind Marwan losing all my courage to face them , Fareed especially since I have nothing to do with Auwal.

" Plan failed?" Fareed said with a short empty laugh and then turn to Marwan and landed and unexpected punch on his mouth, Marwan staggered back.

" Thought I warned you about meddling with my business" he said angrily.

Marwan mouth was bleeding, that was a hard blow!

" You might be sharp but I can be sharper too, you try to stop us from getting to her but you actually brought her to us"

" She's not Manal" Marwan through gritted teeth.

My knees went jelly in fear, what will they do to me now?

" Prove?"

" Am not Manal" I voiced out coldly sending death glare to the two men.

" What prove do you need?" Marwan said stepping in front of me blocking them from me.

But he received another hard blow again.

" What did I say about meddling with my business?"

" I am involved because I knew what happened that day, I knew everything and I also know that Manal is really dead she just happened to look everything like her " Marwan was rather too calm for this tensed atmosphere.

There is only one way out here , if they know anything about Manal blood group or something like that, it would surely be different from mine.

" I have a prove" the six pair of eyes turned to me.

" That depends on how much you knew about Manal"

" And what is it?" Fareed asked coming forward, my legs betrayed me and moved backward a bit.

" If you know her blood group or something like that, you can test mine and compare it "

" What are you trying to say?"

" Like in your school file, they kept records of your blood group and genotype ,, isn't it?"

" So?"