Ameema

Not edited

*Iman****

I smiled happily wanting to get home immediately, I finally got the bracelet I promised Nurayn and Nurah and Nurayn said he also have a surprise for me, I miss them.

" Salam Alaikum" I was just super excited to see them, they have grown with Nurayn getting taller  and stronger everyday and Nurah on her own keep up with the always happy mood, Nazneen and Arafa are now 'cat and rat' surprising isn't it? Everyone else was also surprised.

"Wa Alaikum Salam" I walked with my bag excepting the kids to come out happily but I only met a young man, man? Or boy? He should be in his teens, he had replied my Salam giving me that look that everyone who knew Manal would give me.

" Oh you are back?" Mother came out of the kitchen with some plate.

" Yeah, how have you been?"

" Fine"

" Hope they didn't give you much trouble?"

" They are growing up so fast, they are all doing their assignment"

" Oh Kay, that must be serious that they didn't notice am home"

" Oh, that's Habib Manal's younger brother" the Habib was still looking at me obviously confused.

" Aunt Azeema!!!!" Nazneen screamed on top of her lungs .

"What did I say about that your yelling" mother scolded.

" Sorry..... anyway I got you first!" She completed happily.

" Nurah, Nurayn Razlan Aunt Azeema is back " she called moving far away from her mother, funny girl.

Everyone came running well except for Nurayn.

" How are you, do you missed me ?" Nurah asked with a twinkling eyes, that happy smile, I wish Nurayn could wear it to.

" Yes if course, I miss your songs too"

" You are not asking of Nurayn"
" I know he's still struggling with his assignments"

" Exactly!"

" Mother I will go drop my bags and come and help you out"

I was feeling very hot after we finished cooking, I should take a shower before dinner time, the boys went to mosque already, Nurayn has been avoiding me, I guess he's angry that they told me about his low grades again.

This room.... aren't you also longing to see Hambal again.

I wonder what he looks like now, fuller beards? Fuller hair? Fairer? Darker? Taller? Shorter? Thinner?

What did he looks like, am longing to know, well I suppose to know because his pictures are over the net, Super Architect Hambal Ibrahim Khalil. After his work with the Minaret associations, he's become known.

" Wow, I wish I could meet him, so handsome"

" And stylish"

" Is he married?"

" I heard he was once married but he broke the marriage"

" No he didn't even want to see his wife"

" Really? I guess he must be very picky when it comes to women"

" Of course , he couldn't just agree to marry anyone"

" So much achievement at twenty five, God bless me too"

That day I was sitting beside them waiting for Jameela, what they were saying was hurting, they were talking about me and my husband and all I could just do was listening, I couldn't even ask to see the pictures, I was scared I will cry infront of them and they will surely be suspicious.

But Hambal, are you really happy?

If you are then keep on being happy maybe I was wrong afterall that my happiness is with you.

I moved his clothes aside checking for a comfortable wear when the door burst opened.

A girl about sixteen stood there in a skinny leggings and a white long sleeved shirt with a piercing on her nose.

" Salam to you Azeema"

What is wrong with this girl, burst into my room to see me in only towels and she still stood there?

" Didn't I just said Salam?"

Wa Alaikum Salam

I answered in my mind, still wondering who she is and what the hell is she looking for.

" So it you, it's true you look so much like my sister, even her skin tone, everything." She came in fully and close the door behind her.

" And you are married to Hambal?" She gave a short laugh before putting on her serious expression back

" You are married to a man whore"
I felt my heart double tripped into my stomach.
" That beast drugged my sister and got her pregnant"

I was just feeling hot allover me even though I just had a cold bath.

" And you are waiting for him to come back?, Even though you look like my sister you don't have her character, she's not naive like you, have you seen his pictures, how good he looks, do you know how many women over there have fallen for his good looks, do you know how many of them he has dated no to talk of........"

" Shut up, just stop it already" my knees went jelly, her talks were just echoing in my head.

" You don't want to hear it anymore, here I brought a picture of him for you so while you wait eternally, stare at it from time to time by the way dinner time" she walked out dropping the picture on the couch.

Calm down Azeema! Calm down.

I sat down and drank some water, who the hell is she? Barge in to my room to say mean dirty things about Hambal.

But could they be true ?

No! I was in the same house with him all alone for a month, he never even attempted to do anything to me, he can't be what she's saying.

Or has he turn bad after we separated?

I pick the picture, he was standing by his car, in a sparkling white tuxedo pressing away on his phone, even though it was capture unaware, there is no how I wouldn't crush on him if I was not love with him, even at that  I was crushing.

He can't be, it can't be true.

Why would I believe her?

I just met her, I knew Hambal for a month, I was with only him for a month, he has much more worries than to such thing.

How possible , he can't do that to the Manal he always talk about. Hambal can't be a beast, he didn't do it, I trust him even after all these years I do trust him, he's just a coward who run from his problem instead of facing it.

The door opened gently after a faint knock.

"Ameema didn't come to tell you? "

" What?" I try to compose myself.

" Dinner is ready, they are waiting"

" Am a bit tired, you all should eat without me, I have to rest a bit"

" Okay"

So her name is Ameema....

Promise fulfilled!

Forgive any fat-finger, I had to fulfill my promise so I was in a kind of rush , there might be a lost of mistakes.

Bye guys.