He was submitting to his alpha mate, a soft whine leaving his lips at the feeling of Jeongguk's heavy gaze on him.

-

Jeongguk felt his self-control slowly diminishing as he stared down at Taehyung, watching as he exposed his neck to him.

The sight of him in such a vulnerable position beneath him made his wolf go crazy.

He could see his smooth golden thigh from where the dress had risen higher, collar bones exposed for him.

It was all for him.

He was submitting to his alpha, clearly displaying a sign of trust and willing obedience.

And Jeongguk was just a man.

His body was slowly hovering over the omega on the bed, nose sniffing at his neck lightly.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath as he nosed at his scent gland, back arching at the feeling of Jeongguk's body hovering over his.

A low growl left the alpha's lips at the sweet scent wafting off of the omega, hand pressing into the curve of his waist.

Goosebumps rose onto Taehyung's skin at the feeling of Jeongguk's lips pressed against his collarbones, hands unable to stop themselves from gripping the alpha's bicep.

His toes curled when Jeongguk began to press open mouthed kisses to his heated skin, making Taehyung bite his lip harshly.

A broken moan left his lips when Jeongguk began to suck on his skin, hand wandering from his waist to his exposed thigh.

The second his warm palm touched him, he was whining loudly.

He grew embarrassed at his reaction, eyes closed shut as he tried burying his face into the alpha's shoulder.

The hand on his thigh tightened slightly, a low growl leaving the alpha's lips.

Goosebumps rose onto his skin at the sound, heat instantly pooling in his belly.

Taehyung inhaled sharply when he felt the alpha begin to concentrate on his scent gland, knowing exactly what was to come.

And when it finally happened he was left gritting his teeth to stop himself from crying out.

The pain was like nothing he had ever felt before.

He felt the exact second the alpha's canines pierced his skin, digging deeper until his teeth were buried entirely.

Jeongguk's grip was impossibly tight, fingers pressing into his sides as his breathing picked up as well.

His scent was so strong, so masculine and dominant that it had Taehyung trembling so violently.

A sharp cry left his quivering lips when the alpha's canines moved the tiniest bit, tearing further into his skin.

Taehyung could feel hot tears gathering in his eyes, tiny whimpers escaping him as he lay helplessly beneath the alpha.

-

Jeongguk could feel it.

The rush of power that surged through his body the second he sank his canines into his flesh.

The sweet promising scent of the omega in his arms was beginning to drive him mad.

The whimpers that filled his ears only fueled him to complete the marking.

"H-Hurts." The omega fussed around lightly but Jeongguk had him practically pinned down.

He could feel how erratic the omega's heartbeat was, skin beginning to grow feverish.