twelve.

Upon entering the room, Taehyung could immediately see the changes made while they were gone.

The long drapes around the canopy bed had been changed to a white sheer material.

The dark sheets had been changed to white, long curtains by the window now pulled up and tucked away.

Taehyung could see the pretty stars and the moonlight from where he was standing behind Jeongguk, eyes momentarily in awe.

There was a trail of red rose petals leading to the bed where more petals were scattered by the center.

There were several candles burning by the bedside, creating a beautiful glow around the bed sheets.

Jeongguk looked as surprised as him to see the decorations, back tensing as he took in the room.

Taehyung had been trailing behind him, hands clasped together in front of him.

The alpha exhaled loudly through his nose as he closed the door shut behind them.

The room was tense as Jeongguk finally turned to look at him, expression unrecognizable.

He couldn't help taking in the omega's small frame and the way he practically cowered into himself.

Jeongguk was not blind, he knew that the omega was gorgeous.

And for a second, it felt like everything was alright.

He approached the omega who was standing by the foot of the bed, eyes cast down as he waited for the alpha to do something.

For a split second he forgot all the anger and disgust he was supposed to feel for Taehyung.

He willed himself to get close enough to be able to smell his intoxicating scent before gripping his chin tightly and forcing him to look up.

Taehyung did not get a chance to react before warm lips were pressed against his roughly, making him gasp lightly.

The alpha was trying to pry his mouth open enough to slide his tongue in, lips harshly pressed against his.

Taehyung's fists were clenched at his sides awkwardly as he easily gave in, a small whimper leaving his lips when Jeongguk's tongue invaded his mouth.

He smelled so good, Taehyung wanted to bathe in it if he could.

The scent was intoxicating yet overwhelming.

A strong arm was suddenly wrapped around his waist, making Taehyung jump lightly when a warm palm rested on his left asscheek.

The satin material of his dress did a good job in allowing Jeongguk to practically feel his skin through the thin layer of clothes.

The omega was blushing lightly as Jeongguk kissed him, feeling slightly self-conscious that maybe he wasn't doing it right.

The hand on his ass was firm, never wandering like Taehyung wished it would.

Within seconds the alpha pulled away before pushing Taehyung back onto the bed, making him land on his back with a small bounce.

The rose petals on the bed surrounded him beautifully, making him appear like an angel.

Taehyung could feel the dress rising higher as he peered up at Jeongguk through thick lashes.

The alpha's eyes were dark and calculating as he stared down at him like a predator.

Taehyung couldn't help the whimper that escaped him before he gulped harshly and did what he knew the alpha wanted.

He slowly turned his head to the side to expose his neck, hands by his sides as he finally relaxed.