My face blushes. I'm grateful that the sun is now set and there aren't too many people around us so that I can swoon in peace. 

"How long will you be gone for?" I ask. 

"Mmm not long, love. I want to come back as soon as possible so we can move into the apartment next week when the paperwork is done. That also reminds me that tonight maybe we can pick out furniture and settle for a specific style that we both like? Robert gave me all the measurements of the apartment so we can purchase all the big things," Harry says. 

My heart flutters at the thought of moving in together again. It was nerve-wracking at first but now I'm just excited. I wish that we were able to get the key already but unfortunately there are just a couple of things that need finalization for legal reasons. 

"That sounds perfect," I tell Harry. "And please let me contribute. I'm not going to let you pay for everything," 

I turn my head to the side to see Harry smiling. 

"Of course, darling. We'll discuss more later," he replies. 

He pulls his hand out of mine and slings his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him so he can kiss my temple. I wind one of my arms around his waist and we continue walking like this for a couple more minutes in a comfortable silence. 

"Can we sit? I want to show you something," Harry asks me, quietly. 

I nod and let him lead me to a small bench off the path we were walking on. I take a seat beside him and angle my body slightly so I can face him. He digs in his jacket pocket before pulling out a older looking iPod and a pair of headphones tangled in a knot. 

"This is anticlimactic," Harry mutters while his long fingers work to untangle the headphones. 

"Mine always do that too," I tell him with a slight laugh. 

"It's bloody frustrating," Harry angrily mumbles. "I'm just trying to have a nice moment with my girlfriend,"

I can't help but smile at his frustration. I place a hand on his back and rub small circles in an attempt to calm him down. He's not typically an angry person so watching him get worked up over tangled headphones amuses me. 

"Finally!" he exclaims when the headphones unknot. 

I grin and lean forward, kissing Harry's cheek. 

"I'm proud of you," I tease him, causing him to smile. 

"Thank you, babe," he replies. I keep my arm around him as he turns to look at me with a more serious expression on his face. "Now as you know my album releases on Friday," he tells me. 

I nod. 

"Of course. How could I forget?" I ask, giving him a smile. 

"Well I - uh - I wanted you to listen to it," he says. 

My smile fades as I furrow my eyebrows. 

"You want me to listen to it?" I reiterate, making sure I heard Harry correctly. 

He nods while a sheepish expression crosses his features. 

"I do," he says. "I uploaded it all onto this iPod. If you don't want to you don't have t-"

"No, I do," I cut Harry off. My mind is frantic right now with so many different emotions. "I really want to hear it but I don't want to intrude on anything. I don't want you to feel forced to show me it," 

Harry smiles and reaches forward to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. I will always get butterflies in my stomach when he does that. I don't know why it makes me feel so loved. 

"You didn't force me, sweetheart. I want you to listen to it because I love you," he tells me. 

I lean forward and press my lips to Harry's. It's short and sweet but filled with passion like usual. 

"I love you too," I tell him, honestly. 

Harry's face relaxes from my words. He then takes the headphones and plugs them into the iPod, handing me an earpiece while he puts the other one in his own ear. I put the earpiece in while Harry gets everything ready, and lean my head against his shoulder. Harry puts his free arm around me, pulling me closer to him. 

"Ready?" he asks, quietly.

 I nod. 

Harry tells me the name of every song before they play. The album starts with a song called "Meet Me in the Hallway", followed immediately by the familiar "Sign of the Times".  I'm very partial to "Sign of the Times", I must admit. I have a lot of memories associated with the beginning of my relationship with Harry to the song. 

As the album progresses, I find myself becoming emotional over Harry's talent and the fact that he's opening up to me like this. "Sweet Creature" nearly makes me bawl my eyes out and Harry pulls me even close to him when it comes on, both of us knowing what the song means. Harry has told me before that most of the other songs are of him telling stories in musical format but "Sweet Creature" is one of a few that he wrote from personal experiences. 

I'm nestled into Harry's side with a couple tears falling out of my eyes by the time we finish the album. It was only 10 songs but each one was spectacular. 

Sitting up, I pull the headphone out of my ear and wipe just below my eye to catch a tear before it streams down my face. Harry shoves his iPod back in his pocket but his face immediately turns to one of concern when he sees my expression. 

"Amelia? Are you okay? Was - was it something I wrote about? Did you not like it?" he frantically asks me. 

I shake my head and laugh little. 

"No, Harry. It's beautiful," I tell him. "I'm just really proud of you," 

Harry cups my face in his hands and connects our lips. My own hands find the base of his neck and pull him closer to me as we kiss, neither of us caring that we are in public right now. 

"I love you," I tell him when we break for air. "You don't understand how much I do. I'm so proud of you. I know how hard you worked on this and I know everyone's going to love it," 

I peck his lips one more time before Harry releases my face. He covers his eyes with his fingers and rubs aggressively, leading me to believe he might be shedding his own tears. 

"Harry?" I cautiously ask. 

I lean forward in my seat and place a hand on his shoulder. He peels his hands away from his face and laughs a bit as he looks at me with glossy eyes. 

"Sorry, I'm just really fucking happy to have you in my life," he tells me. 

I bite my lip, trying to suppress the enormous grin about to take over. My heart races like crazy from his words and I wonder if I'll ever stop feeling like I'm loved and adored with Harry. I think it might be impossible. 

"I'm really fucking happy to have you in mine too," I reply. 

Harry smiles and kisses me again before abruptly standing up and pulling me with him. He leans down, his lips grazing my ear as he whispers, "I need you,"

My stomach flutters from what he is insinuating. I gingerly take his hand in my own and the two of us giggle to ourselves as we practically jog out of Central Park to go back to Harry's hotel room. 

...

It's a little shorter than I expected but I liked it :) I have some cute scenes and drama planned soon, don't you worry