You don't know the half of the abuse

(inspired by Henry bowers scenes..)

At first Thad was practicing with the knife.  He had no idea someone was watching him, that you were.  It was fun until he stopped for a second and grabbed a cat quickly with his power. Before he could try it on it, his father came. He took the weapon from him and terrified him... Holding against That's neck,  swinging it dangerously close to his chest and cutting open his sleeves. He ran off leaving Thad privately humiliated..

"Ain't nothing like a little fear to make a paper man crumble." He stated under his breath. You tried to comfort him but he pulled away.

(2)

You knocked the knife out of his hands and the blade went out of sight." If my father finds out I lost it-... " Thad was frantic to find it. You had to help him...

(3)

It was the first time you noticed the scars under his clothes as he cleaned the newest wounds on his backs.

(4)
"He screamed like a little bitch..." Thad was proud of himself for what he did to the other student but you knew he went too far.

(5)
"I'm giving that one a pass.. Just for a while. " Thad was a bully, but when he heard the tragedy even he let the other student have a break.