you can't further my career so please disappear

(The chemist AU for Thad. Your muse never met him..)

You were new to Bludhaven but you easily spotted the corruption, the cover ups and heists pulled by one person. Someone taking advantage of the cities weakness, mocking or scaring the law in his actions without leaving a trace. Even pulling whenever he wanted to.

The name he gave himself was written in the messages he left behind. 'The Chemist.' Someone who apparently had a code of how own, standards... Roman Sionis tried setting up business, a deal..

He was found days later... A mask burned into his corpse... His lieutenants killed in one afternoon in cold blood... Their heads left in a bag and shipped back to Gotham.

You were the one to track him down and actually see his face. Someone who looked to be barely seventeen years old conflicted between the excitement of finally having a challenge and annoyance.
"Since you've been the only one bold enough to give a damn about this city... Smart enough to tail me. I'll tell you my name, my real name.. Thaddeus."

(Other sentence starters.)

"Don't you ever compare me to him! He was a selfish, misogynist psychopath from Gotham City! What I did to him was the most noble thing I did."

"Go back to Gotham.."

"That's not my name!"
"This city could have had a hero... Such a shame no one stopped by.."

"My father tried to kill me for being weak.. Not enough.. What I did to him shaped me.."

"You need permission to even think of doing business here.."

"I know it sounds narcissist but I don't care.. Kneel."

"You think I really care what my mother would think? I never met her."

"Walk away from all of this.."

"I have places all around the city. I keep switching them around so that no one sneaks up on me.."

"I bought the place. Naming it the Colbat Blue. Soon it'll makes the Iceberg Lounge look like garbage.."

"This.. I saved all of this. Lab that went bankrupt, I funded them. Their research is groundbreaking because of me!"

"I keep up appearances.... Drink.."

"I'm not playing hero.."

"I don't hire anybody. I don't trust anyone.."

"A young god.."