"I'm nothing without my parents..They're the reason there's someone named Mahir Maheshwari. So thanks to mom and dad. I would also like to thank each and every employee of Maheshwari group from a worker to a manager to head everyone. They're the reason I'm on the heights today." he said and everyone looked shocked at him because not in these three years Mahir has mentioned his employees.

"And.. I would like to thank my beloved Wife Mrs. Surbhi Maheshwari, My lady luck who've always been supporting me and telling me that I can do it!! The Mahir you're seeing today is due to her... So I think this award goes to her. Well, she's the one who told me to take my parents and employees name and not her name" revealed Mahir and Surbhi looked at him.

"So much in love.A real example of Romeo and Juliet" said the anchor

"No" exclaimed Surbhi and Mahir simultaneously.

Everyone looked at them confusingly and they both chuckled.

"We're no Romeo and Juliet..Neither Mumtaz and Shahjhaan" said Mahir

"We're Mahir and Surbhi" completed Surbhi and everyone smiled.

They both moved down and joined the ball dance.

"Very proud of you Mr. Maheshwari." complimented Surbhi and he smiled

MAHIR'S OUTFIT

SURBHI'S OUTFIT

SURBHI'S OUTFIT

"Did someone tell you that you're looking so beautiful today"  Mahir complimented and she blushed

"Hey, Surbhi.. you looking so beautiful today" smirked Aanand and Mahir groaned.

Surbhi laughed hard at this.

"You always ruin my very perfect moment" muttered Mahir to Aanand.

"Awee.. Mahir you're looking hell handsome as usual"  Priya complimented and everyone chuckled

"Well;I'm taking My Surbhi for dance.. you both best friends do whatever you want to" said Aanand offering his hand to Surbhi

"We both also know how to dance okay" said Priya and they all chuckled.