'He's Here'

Mahir's POV

I came home from office.

. For the whole day I kept myself busy for just one reason so that I don't remember her but it was not possible.

  It was not at all possible and I'm afraid it will never be possible. Ofcourse how can you even forget the one whom you love.

In every situation I just remembered her. What Surbhi must be saying if she was here.

Surbhi even don't know that I'm here. I didn't tell her. I wanted to shout loud and tell her what I feel for her but I couldn't. 

First of all these are my feelings. She doesn't feel the same for me. For her I'm her just good friend. I know if anyone will talk with her for some days they'll become her friends and why not. 

Afterall who'll not want such a sweet friend in their lives.  I,  the one who did not want anyone in their life made her my friend... and see she's no more a friend to me. She became much..much more than that for me. But yeah I'm not worth it.. right!!

I'm a person who can't go hand in hand with any one... I'm a person who'll make lives of people hell... And yeah how can I forget I can never be a friend..

Fuck!!!

Why can't I come out of this all.  Why can't I just go back to India.. hug her tightly and say how much I missed her and How much I love her....

It's been two days I'm in London. Forty six hours... 2280 minutes...and every minute I was thinking of just one person.
I used to say there's nothing like love in this world.

She proved me wrong.

Love exists but not in my fate.

"Sir.your dinner is ready" said my cook.

 I nodded and went downstairs for dinner.

I ate the my dinner and then came back to my room. 

Opening my phone I did what I was doing since two days.. I opened the gallery and her photo.

Her single photo that Anand sent me. Her smiling face.....Next was the screenshot of a poem that she sent me. I started reading it again..

It's title was-

     "Ankho mai rakh lo"
"Mai ehsaas hu ek pyaara..
Mujhe Zara mahsoos kar lo!
Mai dastaan hu tumhari zindagi ki...
Mujhe yu shabdo mai likh do!!
Mai shayar ki shayari si hu...
Mujhe gazalo mai likh do !
Mai dil ki dor hu tumhari ..
Mujhe khud se jod ke rakhlo !!
Yakinan sath nhi hu har vakt tumhare...
Bas apne dil mai ghar kar lo !
Mai nasha hu tumhari chahat ka...
Bas yu hi mujhe aankho mai rakh lo !!

Today  I  felt the words.

Am I doing it right??  Am I doing good by doing this?? Will I ever be able to heal myself.?? Will I ever be loved?? 

And on top of all these will I ever be able to love??

SURBHI'S POV