"Does this mean I can walk around in my boxers again?" She asked me as she kissed my neck.

"As much as I would love that. Look at them and tell me if that's a good idea," I said as she moved her arms from around my waist.

"Got damn she keeps calling,"Mika mumbled.

I groaned and swipe the FaceTime but left it face up on the table. Rain sat next to me and pulled me out of my  chair and onto her lap.

"You right. Look at em plotting on me," she mumbled into my ear and I laughed.

"Mila pick me up so I can see," my moms voice came through.

I groaned and watched as Miguel  just turned my phone  off. I gasped as he looked at me.

"Your phone died,"he said and shrugged his shoulders.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh. I felt Rain chuckle vibrate against my back as her hand made its way onto my thigh.

"We should go on a trip," Stormie said.

"A trip where?" I asked her as her hand made its way higher up my thigh.

"To a room," she mumbled.

I bit my lip as I looked over at the girls. They could use a nap. I could use some head and a shower. 

"I'm more than up for that trip," I said.

"I know," she said and kissed my neck.

I bit my bottom lip.

"Come on y'all it's nap time," Rain yelled.

I laughed as the girls came running over to us. Soaked head to toe.

"First a bath then a nap," I said as I picked up Ra.

"Okay," they both said as I stood up and Rain picked up London.

"We all can use a shower and a nap before this party later," Miguel said.

"Nigga you just want some dick before the party start," Nora said as she walked up.

I rolled my eyes. This nigga here.

"Go find Frankie or something," Migule mumbled.

"She on the way," She said.

I looked over at Rain as her phone rang. She raised her eyebrow and started at her phone.

"Who is it?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she mumbled and placed the phone back into her pocket.

She looked at me and smirked as she reached out for my hand. I smiled a little  and took it as  London laid her head on Rains shoulder and sighed. She was on her way to sleep.

"Does my mother have your number?" I asked her as her phone vibrated against the night stand.

I watched as she dried her hair with the towel.

"Probably. But I can only think of a couple ways she got it. Cause I didn't give it to her," she mumbled.

I groaned and picked up her phone and answered FaceTime. I was tired of it going off.  Like every 20
Minutes it was ringing.

"About time y'all answered! Got me standing here looking like I'm crazy," my mom huffed.

"Mommy I told you .I was out with my wife. We not coming there. We just put the girls down for a nap and everything," I said as I watched my wife place a purple v neck over her beater.

I turned my head as my eyes traveled to her ass. She had on a pair of black boxer briefs that held everything so nicely.

"I don't care. Your cousins are here and they all want to see you and the girls. They keep asking about you guys," she whispered.

"Well tell them you lost custody and we not coming," I said as I felt myself get pissed off.

"Y'all are my kids! I gave birth to every single one of you!"  She growled at me.

"Just because you give birth doesn't make you a fucking mother. Any female can give birth but not all can be mothers," Rain said.

I heard my mother gasp. I mean she did have a point.

"Look y'all can come here around 3 and leave right after the fireworks. We having a party and y'all can't stay," Rain said as she hung up the phone.

She kissed my cheek and handed me a blunt. I sighed as I watched her send a text and toss her phone on the night stand.

"You know my cousins gonna wanna stay," I said as she made herself comfortable between my legs.

"Of course," she mumbled as she pushed up the red dress shirt I had on.

I giggled and reached over to grab the lighter.  I placed the blunt to my lips as she placed my legs on her shoulders. I lit the blunt and slowly inhaled as her lips wrapped around my clit. I exhaled and moaned as I felt her sigh into my pussy. I bit my lip and looked down at her as she slowly kissed my clit and sucked on my lips.

"Major," I said as I ran my hand through her wet hair.

I moaned as she sucked hard on my clit and grabbed my waist pulling her closer. I placed the blunt back to my lips and inhaled. I exhaled and gasped as she began to flick her  tongue against the head of my clit as she gripped my ass.

"Mmmm Major Baby," I moaned and gripped her hair tighter.

"Hmmmmm," she moaned against my clit.

"Fuckkk," I groaned as the vibration scent chills through my body and caused it to arch.

I loved that shit. That means my shit must be getting good to her. She slowly pulled back and looked at me. I bit my lip as I watched her face just drip.