Standard Plan

Major
Chapter 74
May 18,2017

I was sitting next to Thrill as we passed the blunt. Mila was knocked out. I don't blame her though. London and Mayra was sleeping too. London has been up just as much as Mila. Maybe even more.

"We found out who hit you," he said.

I nodded my head.

"Who?" I asked him.

"It was Tasha," Heaven said as I exhaled.

I felt my body get cold.

"Where is she?" I asked as I took the blunt from Heaven.

"We looking for her," Dj said.

I nodded. Of fucking course it was her dumb ass.

"Rainie!" I heard Mila yell.

I placed the blunt to my lips and stood up.

"I'll be back. Find this bitch so I can talk to her," I said as I made my way out into the hallway.

I smirked as I watched as my wife looked around and sighed. She had on a pair of my cotton blue shorts and a white beater. Her was up in this messy bun.

"Why are you yelling?" I asked her as she turned around and smiled.

She quickly made her way over to me and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck.

"You weren't in bed when I woke up, and I got scared it was all a dream," she said as she sniffled.

"It's not baby. Come on let's go lay you back down," I said and rubbed her head.

"No. Let me just be under you," she mumbled.

"Okay, but first straighten out your face. You know how protective they are," I said and chuckled.

She smirked and nodded her hand. I pecked her lips as she walked to the bathroom. I made my way back into the music room and sat down. I'm not gonna lie my ankle was killing me. I sat down and groaned as I placed my ankle back up on the table.

I placed the blunt back to my lips and inhaled.

"When you wanna do this Major?" Thrill asked me as I exhaled.

"When Mila go back to sleep. Duh nigga," Heaven said and I laughed.

"Right, the usual MO," Dj said as she grabbed the blunt from Thrill.

"Well shit my bad. I was just trying to you know avoid explaining things to Milly if Major comes back with her foot dislocated," he said.

I laughed. I bit my lip.

"Thrill the Congo my nigga," I said.

He nodded and smiled as he sat back. That was some dangerous shit. I also had a dislocated shoulder and had been stabbed in my calf. But when we made it out, I didn't have a lot of damaged.

"So When Milly goes to sleep then?" Heaven asked.

"When Milly goes to sleep what?" I heard my wife say.

I bit my lip as she wrapped her arms around my neck and grabbed the blunt.

"When Milly go to sleep..." Thrill said and looked at me.

"... we gonna sneak out and let you sleep all night because we know you are exhausted," Heaven said.

I felt Mila release me out her grip. She walked around and sat on my right leg. She then turned and looked me dead in my soul. I bit my lip. Her hair was actually this like dark weird ass brown color that was kind of sexy. She gripped my jaw with her hand.

"Papi," she said as she exhaled and smirked.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. I bit my lip as I stared into her greenish brownish eyes. Shit she might have me.