RoadTrip

J.Rose
Chapter86
June 5,2017

I looked over at Rain as she stretched out her neck. She had been driving since we left at about 8. It was actually creeping up on about 8 am now. I bit my lip as she placed the blunt to her lips.

"Let's stop someplace papi," I said as she exhaled and looked at me.

That damn sun. Her eyes didn't brighten they warmed into cooper. And they fit her. They went with her hair. She looked so warm.

"Okay," she said as she merged over.

She handed me the blunt.

"Look for a good come off," she mumbled.

I nodded I bit my lip as I watched her place her hand on my thigh. She slowly moved it higher. I grabbed her hand.

"Not yet papi," I said.

"But I need some energy to make to whatever hotel we see first," she said.

"You already fucked me on the side of the road once,"

"It was head," she said and licked her lips.

I bit mines as my clit jumped. It was good too.

"Did I fall asleep on you?" I asked her.

She chuckled.

"Yeah you did," she said as her voice cracked.

"So like I said. You already fucked me on the side of the highway," I said and laughed.

"I didn't. Or you would still be laid out sleep," she said as she looked at me and winked.

I shrugged my shoulders as she looked at me and smirked.

"I mean that is true," I said.

"And you in this red," she said.

"Well that was on purpose," I said and laughed.

"Clearly," she said and laughed.

"I know you trying to hurry up and find us a place baby. But come on now, you can't spoil me like you do and bring me to literally a hoe tel," I said and laughed.

"It was the first one," she said and chuckled.

"I didn't think you meant the first one," I said as I rubbed her ear.

"That. That is the reason I'm finna go get this key," she mumbled and put the car in park.

"Stop playing papi. I swear you won't get nothing in a place like this," I said as I pointed out the window.

It was just some nasty ass looking motel 8 and I wasn't going. I wasn't gonna lay on them sheets naked. I laughed as she groaned. She knew I wasn't playing with her ass.

"Okay," she mumbled as she put the truck in drive and drive out of this serial killer hotel.

"Let's go to that one," I said as we finally came up to a exit that was like a nice little town.

"The doubletree?" She asked me.

"Yeah and I'll pay for it you cheap old man," I said.

She laughed.

"I'm still be paying either way. My money is your money now," she said.

"And my money is our money. So either way I would be paying too right?" I asked her and smirked.

She nodded her head and bit down on her bottom lip.