"Madhu.. Please.. It's not good for you to cry like this.. Don't cry dear.. But you have to talk to rk.. It will clear some misunderstandings.." Bulz said to madhu..

"No bulz.. There is nothing to talk with him about anything.." Madhu said sternly..

"But why r saying like this.. U love him na.. Then tell me.. Tell any one reason to not talk with him!!" Bulz asked her..

"Oh!! U want reason na!! Then hear this.. He didn't love me.. This reason will be enough for everything.." Madhu said with tears in her eyes..

"No!! He loves you!!" I said as usual without thinking..

Oh my tongue!!!!

"What!!" Madhu asked me with shock..

"Wh.. What." I stammered..

"What did you say just now?" She again asked suspiciously..

"What did I say??" I tried to cover that.. Then my phne started ringing.. I took that ignoring her questions.. That's purab..

My jaan is always saviour of my own jaan!!

But the message he told was really bad..

"What!! Oh my god!!! Ok ok.. Wait.. We'll come there.." Saying this I cut the call..

Bulz and madhu saw me with questioning eyes.. But I just ignored them and dragged them to hospital.. But they kept on questioning.. We reached the entrance of first aid room.. Madhu held my wrist..

"Why we r here?? Who called??" She asked..

"Purab only called.. He is here.." I said..

"What!! Why he is here.. What happened to him.. Did anything bad happened to him??" Bulz asked worriedly..

"No bulz nothing like that.. Rk is injured.." I said..

"What!!" Madhu exclaimed..

"Yes madhu!! He banged his hands heavily causing bleeding.. That's why we r here.." I said.. Then we three entered the room where rk is lying with a pale face..

When we entered.. Abhi and purab left saying that they were going to buy some medicines.. Bulz stand near door.. Me and madhu went near him... Rk saw her with a longing eyes..

"What r u doing?? Did u think that I'll believe ur acting and will coo u.. What do u want from me?? Haan?? Why r u here like seriously u hurted urself??" Madhu said with a anger.. I turned her to my side and shook her "what r u talking madhu?? Why r u talking like this?? Is it seems like drama??" I yelled at her..

*thud*

We both turned to the sound.. We both palmed ourselves seeing that rk again banged his hand in side table and the blood oozes from his hand again..

Bulz seeing this immediately ran to call doctor..

"Rk!! Why r u doing like this?" Madhu cried seeing his hand with blood..

Then doctor came and abhi and purab too came..

"What's this?? It's not good doing like this here.. I'm going to complain u to principal.." Doctor told after treating him..

"Doctor please... We'll take care about this.. Please don't complain.. We r all participating in music band in cultural which is our dream.. Please doctor.." Purab pleaded.. Then after thinking for 5 mins.. Doctor nodded and left after saying "ok this time.. I'll leave you.. But if it happens again means.. I'll complaint against him.." We all nodded..