Chapt. 7- Cater To You

~If you guys are confused and wondering.. yes i did change the cover,so same story,new cover. Do you like this one or prefer the old?Anyways Enjoy ~

It was Now early September , but the time was still hot.I was propped up on the couch watching TV. I didn't join Jason today,  but as time progressed I have been introduced and made good friends with his crew,or should I say aquantances.

They all seemed pretty chill but had different characters. You have the ones where you can actually make friends with like the silly,wild,fun,goofy,funny ones similar to Anthony.The chill ones who aren't too goofy but still makes you feel quite comfortable. Then you have the stern, tough, mean looking ones who are all about business. Which do scare me but I don't mind cause I imagined all of them being that way in the beginning.

And Jason? I would put him in the Chill category even though he does have his humor moments.

I sighed getting up.Another rainy day which I do like since I'm in the house and it's peaceful.

I made my way over to the stereo Turning it on. The song playing was Omarions New Joint "Post To Be" with Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown.I turned it up enough for me to hear not trying to disturb the neighborhood.

I made my way to the kitchen grabbing a box of cookies from the cabinet making my way upstairs,eating and sleeping the day away.

Jason,

I just got grazed on my arm. I was pissed.These niggas think their slick hiding out like whooses,but me? Nah,I'm not having that.  I will find them and when I do, it's gonna be slow and painful,there gonna wish they were dead.

I got my shit wrapped up and I was on my way home.That's when I remembered Brii.She finds out she's gonna freak.When I drove into the parking lot,I threw my sweater on,making my way inside. The only sound I heard was from the stereo. I cut it off jogging upstairs walking into the room.

No one was in there.I then heard the toilet flush and there she was,walking in the room.Hair all over the place,pajama pants on with a crewneck and black socks.

Her eyes met mine and she gave me a friendly smile walking over to me. SHE embraced me tightly,and I was trying everything in me not to wince.But I did.

She frowned instantly."what's wrong? "

I shook my head.

She embraced me once again but tighter "Aah!"

She zipped my sweat down and took my sweater off watching the bandage and the blood stain.She sighed."What happened."

I watched as her expression changed,her face spelt worry all over it."..I got grazed."

She looked down ,grabbing my hand and sitting me down on the bed.She walked to the bathroom,and as she did i could hear the water start to run.

She came back leaing me to the bathroom.I watched as she tood Infront of me,stripping every layer there was on me.I couldnt help but laugh though because I knew she felt awkward,just by the look on her face.

I then made my way over to the bath relaxing as I felt all worries drift off my shoulders as the nice,warm water met my body .I sat back as Brii scrubbed my top half with the rag,making sure she doesn't come in contact with my bruise.

I watched as she shut her eyes making her way under the water.THats when I stopped her before she even got to it."What are you doing?'

Her eyes shot open."i..i was-"

U laughed a little."its all good ma,i got that part." I poked my lips out,she gave me a confused look,so I just dragged her towards me and made her lips meet with mine.

I told her I was good from here,but she didnt move.So she watched me the whole time.

When I was Done, She Handed Me The Towel and Made Her Way In The Bedroom.

When I walked In the Room With the towel wrapped around my lower Half,she held up a pair of boxers,sweat pants, and a white tee.I put the boxers and the sweats and she helped me with the t-shirt.

She then pulled me toward the bed.She laid back as I got inbetween her legs and rested my head on her stomach.As she played with the curls on my head,my eyes closed from there on and I was out cold.

~Short, Yes I Know, But Ive Noticed You Guys Have been Itching FOr An Update.Ive Been Really Busy With School and Have Been Going Through a lot.But to See All The Support you guys Have Been Giving in, I just had To.I'm going to start the next chapter right away .

If you guys have any questions,feel free to ask ..

~Till Next Time