Chapt. 5 - One Chance

(Sexual content does contain in this story so if your not old enough or not mature enough you may stop reading and find another story to your liking) Thank you :)

Brittany's P.O.V

I fell back on the bed at how tired I was,blowing out a sigh. I just got done cleaning up the entire house while Jason was out. It's not easy cleaning a house as big as the ocean, actually I'm really blowing things out of proportion, its not that big but it was still big. I got up after my five minute rest and walked downstairs to see the door opening. Jason walked in smiling looking in the nicely cleaned living room. He approached me ,lifting me up.

"Thanks,i owe you big time."

I smiled slightly."you do."

"The boys are coming over later so it's gonna be a full house."

I nodded as he put me down."I'll be out of your way."

I turned away to make my way back upstairs,but he took my hand in his pulling me toward him."no Brii I want you down here with me."

I looked up at him smiling."Really,I can finally see other human beings."I joked

He chuckled."get ya ass in the shower,I'm cookin."

I turned my head to him quickly."Oh No,I have to see this."

he frowned.

"Oh No come on pretty boy lets see what you got."

I walked in the kitchen sitting on the counter as he started taking out the pots.

*

*

*

I was laughing my ass off at the sight of Jay attempting to cook, it was too funny but cute all in one.The kitchen was filled with flour everywhere,and mess all over the counters. Care To remind you that he also almost burnt his shirt,and now he was shirtless with an apron on. He turned off the stove and started to exit the kitchen. I jumped off the counter running infront of him..

"Where you going?"

"To get my self cleaned up,damn this shit is hard I dont know how you females do this shit."

I chuckled."it was worth a try."

He sighed looking down at me chuckling as well,sitting me on the table.He pressed his hands on the side of my cheeks.

"ewe now you got my face covered with flour."

"that was the idea"

I frowned.

"Take a shower with me."

I looked at him a bit uneasy.

"I promise I wont do anything you dont approve of,just a shower."he surrendered.

I looked down at his friend.

"He as well will keep to hiself."

I chuckled."sure."

Still a bit uneasy but I mean I am 19.Jason was 21, 2 years apart from me.

*

*

I could hear him slowly turn the shower,my hands were covering my face.I could feel his presence in front of me.

"Brii, you can move your hand."

I shook my hand

"Brii.."

"fine" I removed my hand slowly looing up at him and his dripping wet body.bThats when i realized I was naked and I instantly got embarrassed covering my boobs with my hand and crossing my legs.