Chapt.6 - Rainy Day

Jason's P.O.V

"I'm A Virgin.."

The word just kept repeating in my head...

I studied her face expression and the tear that was rolling down her cheek. I got up,threw a shirt on along with my shoes,grabbed my keys and was out..

Brittany's P.O.V

Did he? Did he just leave? I was shocked out of my mind debating on whether my eyes were deceiving me.I layed down and started to pour.

A while after I got up slipping on some shorts and my boots making my way downstairs.Just as I was about to turn the knob the door swings open nearly swatting me in my face.

I saw Jason with a couple of bags in his hands.He looked confused."Where you going?"

"I Um .." I was stuck on what to say

He stared at me studdying my face."Did you think I was leaving you?"

I slowly nodded with my eyes glued to the floor.He put the bags on the counter pulling me with him.He lifted me head and looked at me."Why would I put you out because you're a virgin ?Thats just petty."He studdied my face once again."How many dudes did this?"

I shook my head and he didnt bother to ask anymore questions.But I knew at the top of my head...Four...Four dudes turn their backs on me because I wasn't Sexually Active and it killed me inside.

"Well i wouldnt do that." He continued breaking me out of my thoughts.

I as well took it off my mind."What's all this?"

"Well I got you ice cream,Cake,chocolate,Peanuts,whipped cream and other amazing delicious treats."

I nodded and smiled a bit." You didnt have to do this."

"I wanted to ..Because i wanted to show you that im willing to listen and show that i cared."

I smiled slightly and nodded

The rest of the night Jason And I ate our butts off as we talked,falling asleep shortly after.

The Next Morning,I woke up at around 1:00 in the afternoon compared to the time i went to bed last night.I got up and swiftly made my way to the bathroom getting in the shower.I got out getting dressed in house attire.A White Tank and socks and black shorts.Jason Was still asleep so i jogged downstairs and peered outside.

It was raining tremendously and no sunlight was in view. I sighed going in the kitchen.I started looking around on what to make for breakfast.I decided to make oatmeal,since i was in that mood.

When i was done,i shared some out in a bowl leaving the rest for Jay.I took my bowl and sat at the table eating Slowly.I heard shuffling up stairs and continued eating knowing who it was.

"Yeah alright,meet you there."As i was finishing up,i saw Jason turn into the kitchen shoving his phone in his pocket.I glanced up at him."Get dressed."

"Where are we going?"

"Dont worry, and its no where special so dress in whatever is confortable."

I nodded getting up washing my plate.I then made my way upstairs looking for an attire.I slipped on a  white tee,black and white adidas sweat pants and top, and my black tims. I let my hair down putting a beanie over it.

I made my way down to Jason who was leaning on the counter eating the oatmeal i left out for him."This Good Enough?"

He glanced over at me."Perfect." He said Without emotion.