Chpt. 4- Appreciated

Brittany P.O.V

I groaned Sitting up on the bed...Wait? Bed? I looked around with fear.

...

Jason's P.O.V

I was in my room sitting in the chair beside the bed watching the game ,while shawty was asleep.She shot up and groaned.I watched how scared she looked and chuckled.

She looked at me and sighed with the least bit of relief.

"What am I doing here?"she barely choked out

"Good to see you remember me."

"still doesn't answer my question."

She pulled her shirt up examining the bandage(wrap)I had gotten on her to stop the bleeding.

"I found you tied up near death in the basement of the Dre8 crew."

"dre8 crew?"

"there a gang..bad Trouble,something you shouldn't be associated with in the first place."

"I was in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"girl like you should be careful."

She looked down and nodded."Can I Go Home Now,My nana must be worried sick."

"you can't."

She shot her head straight at me."what you mean!?!"

"it's Dangerous..I'm pretty sure they know the least bit few of your tracks and you going back to that house will just end you right back where you were."

"And my family!!?"

"chill Ma,There in a safe place..You wouldn't think I would let harm come to ya people's now would you?"

"so why can't I go there?"

"Because,Now I'm not sure if they want you for sure but if they do then you going back is just gonna lead them to you and worse things are going to happen.As soon as I take care of them I promise you'll be acquainted with your fam again but for now the safest place to be is in this house.They know your safe so there's nothing to worry about..These niggas is smart so no telling how long this will take."

"so I'm stuck in here for god knows how long?"

"you can't go far but you can go anywhere not passing the Mc.Donald's down at Greensberg and you can go anywhere as long as your with me."

"sounds fair."

I nodded.

*

*

*

Brittany's P.O.V (1 Month 1/2)

Its been about a month and a couple of weeks since i had to stay with Jason and things were starting to get a bit normal.The first week being in the house,i could hardly move because of the pain i was in,but Jason helped me through it all,cutting work off as well. When the pain started to ease,i got a little uneasy at the fact that i had to stay in the hot house all day by myself which got me a little frustrated by it.But I didn't want to show my uneasiness because He stayed with me from the beginning and I wouldn't want to seem Selfish.Although that didn't really help,cause after, we started bickering a lot after,Like I Mean Non-Stop. Other than That,From the Beginning he welcomed me,even though he can't act sometimes.He brought me all that I needed,since I had no clothes or anything.But damn these dudes act like every little thing should be expensive.Anyways,I'm now at the mall sitting in the food court on my phone seeing Couples,little kids,families,friends, and every other fish in the sea pass by me.I was Bored as shit,Care to remind you I couldn't associate with any friends .I was Missing Merissa like crazy, and I was damn sure hoping she would pass by me or I would catch her.I don't get it,she's always at the damn mall and now she chooses not to be.Being Here Was just making me Mad,so I decide to get to the house ..

When I walked in I walked straight past Jason and up the stairs not even glancing at him.Hopped in bed,through the covers over me from head to toe and started balling.

Jason P.O.V

Did she just? No good afternoon,no good day, no wassup nigga, not even a diss Like wassup wit that?

I quickly jogged upstairs and threw the covers from off her.She sat up quick as fuck and glared at me with tears in her eyes.She got up and walked off to the bathroom before I could grab her.I walked to the door turning the knob,but she locked it.I sighed.

"Brii,can you open the door please."

"Can you leave me alone please."

"Brii just open up man."

No answer..

I grabbed the key from the safe down the hall and opened the door to see her in the bath tub curled up crying.I leaned on the wall watching feeling uneasy at the sight of her feeling this way. I got in sitting across from her and looked at her.

"com'ere"

She glanced at me,it took her a while but she came and layed back on my chest.

I leaned down ." I promise,I'll finish this as quick as I can."

She looked up at me and smiled a little.

"Thank you , your well appreciated Jason,remember that.I've never had anybody do this for me,I would've probably been dead right now."she shakes her head."but I'm not and I thank you,I thank you so much."

I look right back at her ,in her eyes.But glanced away real quick as well as she did.Some weird shit just happened,shit just made me feel some type of way .Kinda liked it though to be honest. I just smiled closed my eyes and leaned back.

*

*

*

Brii fell asleep on me and I kinda knocked too but not for long.I picked her up placing her on the bed.I took my shirt off and hopped in right next to her.