chapter -1 the same daily routine

A small thankyou to all uh guys who have added my story in your library and thanks for reading it i love uh allllll happy reading.

Theres nothing which she can call a little exciting in her life or feel a little happy about her daily routine . Its the same as always --

1) get up
2)breakfst
3)school(or uh can say an hour of torture)
4)lunch
5)study
6)dinner
7)sleep

Its the same which she is following which seems like from iterninty. Her pet dog suzo's life is better than hers what she thinks atleast . He has all the time to just play around eat and sleep peacefully .

" Breakfast is ready honey come fast " calls her mother from downstairs --" yes mum coming 2 mins". My mother Ambrin is a very cheerful and loving mother . Very punctual and hardworking. The only flaw she has in herself is that she is a little introvert and she tries to handle everything herself until it comes to an extreme point and theres no other way to tackle it than to ask or intend for help and I think thats the same thing ive got too to keep things within myself as far as I can .

I reach the dining table which is placed with all the food for us to have in our breakfast . My mother is a really good cook. Even if she cooks the simplest of her dishes you will fall in love with them and wont stop eating . Grabbing a chair to sit i see my mother talking over her phone she signals me to wait for 5 min . On the other side of the table sits my father Dr. Shakib reading his newspaper . Both my parents are working lads. My mother is a lawyer and my father is a neurosurgeon . Me and my father are not too close . I'm more attached to my mother. We usually dont get time with each other because they both are always working leaving the weekends and dinner night. But my father usually dont catchup with us during dinner because usually he is studying . Doctors study a lot ----aa lott.
Thats why i dont want to be a doctor . I cant study like them 16 -17 hours per day or even more . I want to be a journalist and i think i have the qualities to be one.

A/N HEY guys this is my first story in wattpad . Im a new writer . I dont know if you guys out there will like my story or not but i promise uh i will give my best and write it . Im very excited for this story its really interesting believe me guys . The main male charecter is yet to come and im sure u all will like him . If uh like this chapter dont forget to like and comment .
I love uh all who are reading it .