Part 2

You can click the video to listen while your reading to entertain yourself if you want :)
Natalia:
While the teacher was doing  attendance. I hear the door open and it was boy ofc. Then everyone in the classroom was quiet.

??: What the fuck are you guys looking at!
Mrs. López: Mr. Polibio language!
??: My bad Mrs. López
Mrs. López: Hurry up Mr. Polibio take a seat before I give you a warning.
??: Yes Ma'am

I looked at the direction where this boy seating at. He looked at me and smirked and I gave him a dirty look because I'm not like those others girls that are flirty you know. Suddenly Ale was calling his name to come over and sit with us and he did get up so I was like doing my work when is coming towards us.

Ale: hey my man!
??: hey pretty boy
Natalia: 🤨 she did that face but I don't what's it called 😂
Ale: what?? natalia don't give me that look
*Natalia giggles*
Natalia: really pretty boy! That's what imma call you now *natalia giggles*
Ale: fuck you ( playing around ) anyways I want you to meet my good friend mattia!
Natalia: It's nice to meet you Mattia! *smiling*
Ale: Mattia this is Natalia she is a newbie.
Mattia looked at me up and down and smirked and said:
Mattia: It's nice to meet you Natalia

Well I was uncomfortable so I gave him a fake smile so I just sat back down and doing my work. Mattia sat behind me and ale is beside me on my right.
Ale: have you finished your work Natalia
Natalia: yeah why?
Ale: so I can copy
Natalia: if you get caught it's not my fault
Ale: alright pretty brown eyes

When he called me that I was blushing. But I looked behind me Mattia was jealous so I told him if he finished his work and he said yeah but as a rude tone. So he get up to turn it in and I'm like he's gonna get over it. After ale finished I told him can you turn my in. He said yeah. The belled ring so I get my stuff and out the door.

Ale: What class do you have next Natalia?
Natalia: History wbu?
Ale: I have that science class do you want me to walk with you!
Natalia: are you sure because I don't want you to be late.
Ale: It's fine I'm a speed walker
Natalia: aight

mattia saw us but he got jealous so I didn't care. So ale walked me to my second period it's history class. I turned around to look at ale.

Natalia: Thank you pretty boy for walking with me to my second period.
Ale: Your welcome pretty brown eyes

I was blushing whenever he calls me that and I told me to get to class and said see you at lunch and I smiled. I went to my desk and saw mattia looking at me and ignored him and sat by myself to the wall. Suddenly when this girl was walking towards me.

??: hi I'm Avani, I'm new here and I need new friends it's because I don't know anybody.
Natalia: Hii Avani! my name is Natalia, it's nice to meet you.
Avani: Hii Natalia, if you don't mind if I can sit here with you.
Natalia: sure

Avani and me were talking the whole period. When I looked at mattia there were girls talking to him and I didn't care so avani saw what I was looking at.

Avani: You like him don't you?
Natalia: No we just met why would I like the boy when I first met him.
Avani: mhm sure..

I rolled my eyes at her playfully. When the bell rings it was lunch time finally.

Mattia:
I was walking behind Natalia and Avani, we are walking to lunch to get our food and sat in the table where the boys are at. We sat down with them I was in the middle by Avani and Natalia and the boys were looking at us confused.

??: Who are they mattia?
Mattia: oh th-
Ale interrupted me
Ale: The one in the left is Natalia and the one in the right is Avani! Basically they're newbies at our school.
Kairi: hi my name is kairi but people call me Kai.
Alvaro: hi my name is Alvaro
Roshuan: hi my name is Roshuan
Natalia and Avani: Hi boys!
The boys expect ale: Heyo!

Natalia:
After lunch Mattia was walking with Ale so I called Mattia. He looked at me and told ale to see him in class.
Natalia: Can we talk?
Mattia: Natalia what do you want? *rude tone*
Natalia: oh so you are going to be rude to me now wow..
Mattia: Natalia I'm sor-
Natalia: you know what I shouldn't have called you.
*bumps his shoulder*

Mattia:
I looked at Natalia walking so i walked to her I grabbed her wrist and turned her around towards me I looked into her eyes and that's when..

i kissed natalia rodriguez...

step brother | mattia polibio On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara