Part 12

🥴⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️🥴

if you are thirteen and down go to the next part because you guys are to young to read this, and if you are fourteen and up stay and read to y'all my horny mfs 😌 anways back to the story ;)

[ play the music loves to entertain yourselves ]

mattia pushes me to the couch and got on top of me and started kissing my neck to my stomach and giving me big red hickeys. and we made out about 20 minutes. mattia said do you want to go upstairs and i said yeah so he picked me up and continued to kiss me and headed upstairs and he closed the door and locked it without breaking the kiss. he pushed me to the bed and kissed my neck and to my stomach. he took of my clothes and I took of his and continued kissing him. he put his member in my 🐱 and he went in and out and i was moaning like mess.

fffucckkk
mm-aa-t-tia ss-slow ddd-owwwnn
babygirl that's not my name
mati!!!!
what's my name babygirl?
dd-da-dyy slll-oww doo-wwn
that's it mamas

he slowed down and i was putting my head back because it felt good and i told him it was my turn so i turned him over and i kissed him in the lips and to the neck and i was gonna suck his dick and i was going in and out and i see him moaning real mess and he was putting his head back bc it felt real good. so i felt him putting my hair as in a pony tail and let it go and put his hand to my head to do more and i obeyed him. i went back to kiss his lip and biting it and we finished doing our thing and clean our selves up like the sweating.

natalia: imma go take a shower
mattia: do you want me to join you mamas
natalia: umm noo
mattia: aight! do you want to wear my clothes?
natalia: sure!

mattia gave me some clothes and i went to the bathroom and not locking the door because i know his dumbass going to go in. i turned on the water and began to wash my hair and my body.

mattia:
when natalia was taking a shower so why not go in. i was thinking round 2 but let's see what she does or say. so me going in like a dumbass and i slide the shower curtain a little bit and natalia gets jumped scared and i was laughing and she hit me playfully and said don't scare me like that and i said awwe im sorry babe and she said it's okay. so i kissed her neck and not facing me.

natalia: really mattia we just finished
mattia: how about round 2?
natalia: fine! only 1 hour

natalia kissed my lips and to my neck giving me big red hickeys. so she went down to my member and started to suck on it and i was moaning real mess.

fffuuuccckk nn-ataall-iaa
shii

natalia smirks at me and started to suck on it harder and i was moaning really loud and I covered my mouth to not be loud. natalia laughed at me so she stopped.

mattia: wait why did you stop?
natalia: babe you are to loud like a fucking dinosaur!
mattia: so?
natalia: pick me up daddy!
mattia smirks and says okay mamas

i picked up natalia and put my member in her 🐱 and she was moaning real mess. so i went slower on her.

mm-aat-ttiia g-go fff-asst-er
aight mamas

so i went faster and she was moaning real mess and we finished round 2 so natalia got off me and she tried to stand up and she slipped and i said well i did a good job and she said stfu and help me up. so i helped her up and cleaned her up too so we finished taking a shower and i helped her up putting my clothes and posted our pics on our main and spam and after that we cuddled and fell asleep.