CHAPTER 38

STILL HIS POV~~~

We got down from the van. I stared at his mansion. It's so big.

" Yoongi hyung how can we find them. It's so big." Namjoon said.

I thought for a second before answering his question.

" Don't worry Hoseok is here."

" Oh yeah I didn't thought of him." he replied. Then hoseok started to track them.

After some minutes

"Yes they are here." Hoseok said pointing to the red point in his laptop.

" Ok so be careful. There will be his men everywhere." I said.

" Then what are we waiting for? Let's get in." Jungkook said.

" Ok let's get in then." I said and they follow me.

His men is everywhere. On our way his men got beaten by us.

After some minutes we reach. But what I saw was very awfull. He tried to rape y/n. She was struggling to freed herself from his grib. She was sweating and crying.

" Jaebum!" I shout at him.

He look at me with a smile.

" Look who we have here. Her hus- I mean her ex- husband." he said and started to do what he was doing.

" What do you want from her? She is not involve in our jobs. Then why?" I ask.

" Just look at her. Look at her. She is mine. And no one take her from me. I can do anything to her." he said while laughing hard.

I punch him hard in the face. I look at y/n. She was crying while looking at me.

" Jae your gang are not yours anymore. They are the one who told me everything about you." I said.

He look at me with a shocking face.

I punch him twice.

" If you agree to deal with me then this would not happen. It's your wish to make her mine." he said. Again I punch him but harder than the last time.

" You said that it's all my fault right? Then let's see what I can do to you for kidnapping my family." I said and his gang came to him.

" We are the ones that told him everything about you. Your own uncle was involve. That's because of your action." one of them said.

After that we heard a gunshot. And that jaebum suddenly fall on the ground. We look back and saw y/n father.

" I already knew what were you going to do." he said. He ran to y/n and hug her.

" Where is my grand daughter?" he ask.

I realise she was not here.

" Where did he kept her?" I thought to myself.

They all went to search her. Meanwhile I was here looking at y/n.

" I- I am really sorry. Y-you shouldn't agree to ma-marry me-" she was about to say something but she fainted.

" Y-Y/N!!??" I said.

I carry her and put her in our van. After some 30 minutes they came with    Haeun.

" Appa." she said and hug me tightly.

" W-wait. I can't breathe." I said and he hug me more tightly. They all laugh.

" What happened to her?" Jin hyung ask me.

"She fainted." I answered.

" I guess she was enduring her pain till now." Namjoon said.

At that moment I saw something on her body. Her wrist is red.

" Why do you have to do it?" I said while looking at her.

" Let's get home first and i will treat your wounds." I said and jin hyung started driving.

After some hours we reach. Jungkook open the door and we get inside.

END OF POV

" What happened to her Taehyung?" Rosè ask.

" I think she fainted." Taehyung replied.

" Taetae let's go and play." Haeun said.

" You little brat. Don't call me that." He said while chasing after her.

Meanwhile~~~~

You wake up.

" Where am I?" you said while rubbing your eyes.

" In your home baby." You suddenly flinch.

" You but ho-" you was cut off by him.

" Yah! Don't you think that I will come and save you both huh?" he said.

" Yes." you answered while smiling.

" You thought that? Then why don't we give my baby princess her little brother." he said and look at you seductively.

" W-we c-c-can do that later." You said.

" Yeah of course we can do that later." he said and close the door of your room.

And after that you know what happened.😏😏😏😏😏

THE END

Hope you enjoy my story.
And thanks for 1000+ viewers.