CHAPTER 37

NEXT MORNING~~~~~

The boys were ready to execute the plans. They also knew what got7 boss plan.

" Ok guys. Get ready because we are about to execute our plan A." Yoongi said. They all nodded.

" Don't forget about their plan. If he knew then there is no chance we will save them." Yoongi said. Again they also nodded their head.

They put a mask on their face so as to not recognise their faces.

" Ready?" he ask.

" We are ready." they all  said together.

" Y/N we are coming to save you and your daughter." he thought to himself.

They went out. They all got into their black van. Jin started driving the van.

YOONGI'S POV~~~~~

We all got into our black van and jin hyung started driving.

" I am so happy today. Now I am going to meet my cute friend." jungkook said as he called Haeun his friend and Haeun called him same.

I chuckled at jungkook's words.

" Yeah you will gonna  meet her soon. Just be patience boy." Taehyung said.

They all talk about both of them only.

~~ring~ring~~

My phone rang and it was that Kim yougeoum. I pick up the call.

" Yeah what happened?" I ask.

" You need to come here right now. He is beating them with his belt. I don't think she will endure the pain. She is about to faint." he said.

" Stop him. Just stop him. We are coming." I said and hung up the call.

" Jin hyung drive fast. He hit them with a belt." I said.

" Ok bro. Just don't worry." he said and started to drive very fast.

To be continue