CHAPTER 22

You were sleeping peacefully with your friend while the boys woke up early than you and the girls. They did their morning routine and made breakfast.

YOONGI'S POV

We were making breakfast and the girls were sleeping peacefully. I ask Jin hyung if he could make breakfast for the girls. I think they might be tired after yesterday. I felt sorry for shouting at them for a small problem.

" Jin hyung wanna help from me?" I ask Jin hyung who was making breakfast alone.

" No thanks I will do it alone. By the way are you leaving y/n alone with his friends?" he asked.

" No some of my men will stayed here and look after them." I said.

" Ok if you say so. I am almost done with the breakfast." he said and i went out from the kitchen grab a pen and a paper and wrote a letter for y/n. After that jin hyung also finish making some breakfast for y/n and his friends.

TIME SKIP
AT THE DEALING PLACE

We reach our destiny and deal with the said mafia.

" So why do you want to deal with us?" I asked.

" I heard that you are trying to catch my men don't you?" the leader ask I think.

" And why do you think so? I am doing my job and you are doing your job. So I think it would be better if you do your own job." I reply.

" Ops so you are here to make a mess with me. That would be great. I know your weak point. And that weak point will surely come to me one day. Remember that. I am not that easy person you know." he said.

" Come to the main point. Why are you dealing with us?" I ask angrily😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠.

" Don't you dare kidnapped that person named Choi Jiwook. He is my men. If so then the consequence would not be good." he said.

Yeah whatever. I don't care. It's my job to play with someone who mess with us.

" I love people who go on crazy with me. I love playing game with them. Don't shout for help if I did something to you guys. If so then be prepared for the punishment you will from me. Just remember that." I said and after that I went away ignoring them follow by my gang.

" So what are we gonna do about them?" taehyung asked me.

" So what? They challenged us. We will have to faced them but surely I will catch that men of his. Then I will know the truth about them. They knew my weak points so we will be careful about it." I reply

I catch both the men and that Areum girl. After that I return to my house with others.

YOUR POV

I woke up at around 7 am. Wait! What? I did my morning routine and went downstairs towards the kitchen. My friends also woke up. I saw a paper in the Counter. I took it and read.

' Honey. I am sorry that I didn't tell you this but I am going out. I have some woRk to finish and i am sorry about yesterday. I was so angry at the moment. For the breakfast it is in the fridge. Heat it up and eat with your friends. Jin hyung has made especially for you. There will be two guests coming in our house. So plz clean up all the mess and especially the basement. I need that. If you are tired then ask your friends to clean them up. But plz don't touch anything in the basement. I will take care of the things. Ok.
                        - Your love'

How lovely! He even apologise for yesterday. And two guest? Well I will be happy if they are my friends or relatives. I asked my friends can do work for me. They also agreed. After all was done we eat our breakfast since its only 8am. We watch some movies. After some-time the boys came back. But with one man and one woman. I think I know the woman but the man I don't know him. Yoongi show the face to me. To my surprise the girl was....................

" Areum?"

So how was it? Sorry for the late update. I purple you