CHAPTER 18

" What i shall i do now? How can this be positive? I am not ready yet.😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣" you said sadly.

" What is your problem? You are crying for no reason. And what do you mean by you are not ready?" Jin said.

" Can't you see? I have to take care of two children because of that jerk. Just wait i will kill him for sure.😈😈😈😈😈"  you said.

" Wait who are you going to kill and why?" he asked again.

" That bastard Min Yoongi. I will not spare him today. Now i am going out with my friends." you said and called your friends. After you went out. Its already evening.

"Y/N where are you going?" jin ask.

" To a club. Tell him.  I will see him tomorrow." you said.

" Y/N its not good to went out." he said but you went out besides his warning.

" What a day! Why can't they listened to me? Those six boys and now that girl. What will happened to them now. Only the gods can help them now." he said😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐.

At club
"Excuse me five shots of drink. Come quickly." you said.

" Y/N you said that you will not spare him. What happened to you all of a sudden?" Your friend Jennie ask you.

" I don't know just drink." you said and started to drink

Its already 8 pm and you guys are drunk.

" Look this man has now manners and lock at him. I think i sow him." you said as there was a person who doesn't know anything about these place.

You five went near him.

" Y/N i think he has come here for the fist time. Don't yu think soooo?" your friend Lisa said.

" Hm..No Looks like he wanted some sojo ." you said.

" He is soo sEXy. I want him. Plzzzzz y/n siii." Your friend Jisso said.

" Wah nice dress he is sooooo innocent." your friend Rosè said.

You called him.
" Ahem exCuSe me? Do YoU WaNT sOme DrinKS or SOmeThiNG?" you asked.

" Sorry but who are you?" he answered.

" Uh sorry my name is ummm Min Lee y/n.And these four girls are my friend." you said pointing to them.

" I am the manager of this club.And if i am not wrong you are the wife of Min Yoongi." he answered.

" And who is that? Is he your friends?" you asked.

" Y/n what are you doing here?" Someone said and you turn around. Its your husband and six boys following him. Everyone started to move somewhere else but you five didn't do anything but talking to each other.

" Ahh!I saw you somewhere but i don't know the place." You said scratching your back of the head.

" You might saw me somewhere but can you please go home now." he said and everyone started to talk to each other.

" Who is she? Is she the wife of Min Yoongi?" a girl said.

" I don't know. How can she come out without any guards?" Another girl answer.

" Everyone sorry for disturbing you guys but i have come here to take my wife Y/N." yoongi said.

" Y/N? And who that girl? That too same as my name? That should be uh what is that? Ahhh coincident?" you said.

" Y/n is this your wife? She is so cute. Hi my name is ........ What is your name? Kim Jesus?" jisoo said.

" Come on guys we need to bring them home." he says.

" Ok hyung. I will now come on girls time to go home." tae said.

You girls didn't listen and started to talk nonsense. He started to carry you and your waist landed on his shoulder. Others did the same as yours. Then carry you to the cars.

" Now two of you sit quietly. No one can open your mouth. Got that?" Yoongi says to you and jennie.

"What is your name girly? You name are Man Youngi and the other one is Kim Tahung. Am i right? Haha so funny name😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
You two started to laugh very hard.

" Y/n's friend whats your name and where do you live? Let me drop you." taehyung says.

" Uhh.. whats my name uhh... I forgot hahaha😂😂😂. My name is Mim Junie. Right? but i don't no where i live" jennie says.

Meanwhile
" What  have i got into? Jin hyung its your fault." jungkook says.

" Woh! you have 6 packs abs.  Lizas how come girls have abs? Awww i want to be her husband." jisoo says.

" Yah! Shut your mouth." jin says.

"Lizas that abs girl can be yours. I want that broad shoulder girl." Jisoo said.

" I want that small girl. She has also abs." Rosè said.

" Now shut up tell me your name." jimin says.

" My mane is kim uhh.. jesus." jisoo says.

" My nan iszzzz um..  Part uhh.... rases." Rosè says.

" My name is Losia Mondon." Lisa says.

" Where do you live?" jungkook ask.

" Uhh... America and one from uhh.... China."

" Come let them stayed in our house." jin says and both the cars drive to their home.

SORRY FOR THE LONG CHAPTER .Let's end here for today.
Bye armies love you.😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗