CHAPTER 13

You started to cook something for them. After a few minutes someone came into the kitchen and back hug you.

" I said not to talk to me. Why did you do that? You know its too dangerous to roam around the world without your guns. You guys make me worried." you said to him. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

" Its not my fault that we gone their without our weapons. Its all Jin hyung's plan. We don't have anytime to enjoy." He answer.

" Oh! So you don't have anytime to spend time with me? Aren't you? I don't blok your way. Instead you block my way. I can't even married to the one that I love." you said in a trading voice.

" Wait! you have a boyfriend? How can you cheat on me? Am I not that handsome?" He asked me.

" hahaha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Who says that I have a boyfriend when I have a handsome husband?" You said while laughing.

" Not so funny. You just wanted to make fun of me." He said while pouting.

" YAH! I am not serious. I just love teasing you. Now go I have to cook something for you. Is that ok?" You said and started to cook.

" Just give me a kiss. Then I will go or else I will stayed here." He said while showing off his gummy smile.

You just give him a kiss. Then he started to help him.

" What is it?" You asked.

"Helping you. Thats it."

" So nice all of a sudden? What has gotten into you?"

He just smIle and did his work.

YOUR POV😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

What has happened to him? He is helping me all of a sudden.

" Yoongi what happen to you all of a sudden?"i asked. " And what happen to that 'jin hyung'? He is supposed to help me to cook. Did you two exchange your soul?

Again he didn't answer. I ask again but instead of answering my question he suddenly kiss me. The kiss lasted for 5 minutes until.........

" Oh! The food got burnt because of you. Now go and stay with others. When I step into the house your behaviour changed." I said angrily. " I don't know what has gotten into you."

By that time everyone came into the kitchen.

" What.did.you.say? He has changed?" taehyung said.

" Really? My child?You are changed?" Jin said.

" Forget about that. Look the food got burnt. What were you doing in the kitchen? Sharing some romantic moment during cooking?" Jungkook said while looking at the food."I just wanted to eat them cause I am soooooo hungry." he said while looking at the food with a sad eyes.😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟.

Jin cook something since the food got burnt because of that kitty face.After sometimes he finished cooking and we eat. During eating
" Yoongi and y/n I wanted to say that if you wanted to share some romantic moment then do it in the bed but not in the kitchen." Jin said.

Others were giggling except me and that Min fucking Yoongi. I stated at the floor due to my face becoming red like a tomato.

" Shut up that food ruin my moment with my wife. So bad. Don't do that again. You don't know she is angry cause I didn't give any fucking time with her except you guys." he said.

So how was the story? It's a little bit longer comparing to others chapter.

Here are the seven boys of bulletproof a.k.a bangtang sonyeongdan.