CHAPTER 11

Sorry for late update. I had so much work to do and i don't have enough time to write the story.

I am from India. Can i know which country are you from? Let me know in the comments.

YOUR POV☺☺☺☺☺☺

I did finished all my works after he had gone. I don't feel like staying home all alone because i was bored everyday not getting out of the house. And there are many people who wanted to kidnap me. So it should be better if i called him after i get ready.

After some minutes i get ready. I dress in a simple outfit. I let my hair down and did a simple makeup.

" Hm it looks good. Should i called him or not? No no no no let me message then he could call to me afterwards." i said to myself.

I sent the message to him.After sometimes he called me. I happily picked it up.

" Hello I am ready where are-" i was cut off by someone. I think it might be Taehyung or Jungkook.

" Y/N its not hyung its jungkook. And i think you should come to********* hospital right now." jungkook said worriedly.

" Wh-what?" i asked a little bit shock.

" Some men came and hit the hyung with his bullet that cause him to faint and we came......" i cut him off.

" What do you mean? When did it happen and why didn't you tell me?"

" Jin hyung tell me that you will get worried after what happened and it will get burden for you. Thats why we didn't tell you."

"

Now i am coming. He needs me and i need him." I said and hung up the call.

I went there by a cab and after some minutes i reached the hospital and they were all worried. I can see even though they hide the sad face.

No one POV

You guys wait and wait. After sometimes the doctor went to you and said

" He is out of danger" he said and i am so happy but " but he need to take care for a few days or weeks. His wound has gone deeper but no need to worry."

" Oh god! I thought that he is gone." you breathe heavily and said.

" Oh man holy shit! you scared us." Jungkook said to the doctor.

Sorry for late update. I have some works to do and i don't have time to write the story so plz forgive me. I hope you all understand what i mean