CHAPTER 12

2 weeks had already pass and you guys were getting ready to go home.
Your father had come to see you.

" How have you been son-in-law?" your father ask him.

" I am totally fine. I don't know why all of you were worried about me when nothing is happen to me." he said with a soft smile.

" YAH! How can you be totally fine after what has happened to you? I think you have gone crazy after that incident." you said shouting at him.

" Come on kids. Lets get out of here before they did something. Get out come on." Your dad said.

" Is this how you talk to your younger ones?" you said angry to your dad.

" What?! I said that you need some time for him."

" I need you omma. Look what did appa done to me!" you said with a fake cry.😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭

" I don't love you anymore appa." you added.

" How funny! Relaxed you are not gonna meet her after all."

Suddenly you felt a warm tear running down from the corner of your eye to the corner of your nose and lips.

" Look you are getting emotional and try to forget about it. If you remember her you will always be sad. You deserve to be happy and no sad." your father said to you with a weak smile.

" Lets go. Its getting late." Yoongi said.

You guys went to your car. And Jin drive your car since he needs to be careful since he has deep wounds.

YOUR POV😚😚😚😚😚😚

We reached our destiny and went inside. I started to so many about how he ended up like this.

" So how did that happen? Aren't you not afraid of your enemy?" i asked him.
" You know that day we don't have any weapon ready and they attacked us from behind." he said.

FLASHBACK
2 WEEKS AGO

JUNGKOOK POV🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

I was with my hyung doing something. We laugh at hun hyung's dad jokes. But someone is following wherever i go. So I look at my behind but there was no one. I thought this should be my shadow but I was wrong. The person that follow me went where Yoongi hyung and then

'BOOMMM'

The bullet went directly into his right stomach and he suddenly lose his balance. I ran towards him but I was late. He already fell unconscious and everyone is worried especially Jin hyung.

"Yoongi get up. I said get up. You cannot lose so easily. You have to live for us for y/n. The world needs you. I said get up." Jin hyung said, the last sentence shouting.

I check his pulse. Its still there. Then I said to the others.

" Hyungs he is still breathing. We need to get him to a nearest hospital."

Then we headed to a nearest hospital.

" Why not we tell y/N about this." Hoseok hyung said.

" No she will be more upset if we tell this. She is already in a problem. If we tell her she will get more burden and nothing else. So it will be better not to tell her. We can tell her after sometimes. Agree?" jin hyung said and we all agree what he said.

END OF FLASHBACK
BACK TO YOUR POV
" YAH! Did I tell you to be careful? You guys are very careless. You guys are mafia why did you play outside? You can play inside the house too. Who stop you from playing inside the house?" i said angrily.

I knew what they would answer. They are going to say that I will be disturbed if they play inside the house.

" I thought you will get dis-" Taehyung was about to say 'disturb' but I cut him off.

" Disturbed? I knew. I knew you guys would say that. At least think your health. You will get punishment. All of you. No one can talk to me." After I said that I went to make something them.

END OF POV

So how was it funny serious or interesting.
TO BE CONTINUE