After Naruto had showed the short girl where everything that she needed was, he sat at the empty and dusty table simply watching her as she adjusted to the environment.

Itose took advantage of any and all ingredients her yellow boy had in stock.

Since it was going to take some time to allow everything to cook, the girl looked around, noting just how messy things were in Naruto's home.

Call it her female instincts, but she got the strongest urge to clean. At least the kitchen and the bedroom so the ninja could be comfortable while he slept.

So she glanced at Naruto, who was still staring at the girl cooking for him with faint eyes. He wasn't really paying attention to what she was doing, he only zoned out at the fact that she looked so cute in his eyes. He was simply admiring her.

And when Ito noticed the distant look in his eyes, she turned fully to face him and winked, blowing him a shameless kiss. Then turning to begin the cleaning process of his kitchen and bedroom.

His face ended up being the most flushed and blushed its ever been. All because she was being her usual beautiful and playful self.

The boy shook his head in an attempt to get rid of the redness and brushed off the fact that he was flustered by laughing. He stood up from his seat and made his way to the girl in order to help her clean his own mess. Since he did feel bad that she was practically taking care of him.

And when the cleaning was done and Itose was satisfied with the work done, she ordered Naruto to sit down and get ready to eat. This of course made the boy jump for joy, resulting in Ito scolding him for being so loud in the middle of the night.

Itose tossed the noodles into a bowl along with the rest of the ingredients and walked over to hand him his bowl. Almost immediately, Naruto picked up his chop sticks and dug right in, but not before winking at her and thanking her for the food.

At the thanks, she simply bowed her head and sat down across from him, enjoying the tea she had made for herself.

The atmosphere was silent. Comfortable, but Itose was a playful one around her yellow boy, especially when it came to messing with him while he was distracted.

So, as sneaky and slow as possible, her right hand traveled down her body gliding her way down to her thigh where her little weapon pouch was strapped tightly on. The sound of Naruto's slurping was still loud as she unclipped her pouch and pulled out a kunai.

In a matter of seconds, said weapon was hurling at a fast speed toward Naruto, who still had a full moth of ramen. But to her slight surprise, he caught it, perfectly by the handle.

She hummed, impressed.

"Good thing I helped you with your reflexes, and it seems you've gotten better as well, Whiskers."

"Ya know, if I knew you would be trying to attack me as I ate, I wouldn't have summoned you, Itose."

The girl chuckled at the pouty face Naruto held as he finished the last of the delicious food. Him eating his noodles in a very angry and aggressive way was to be so cute of Naruto, in her eyes. She only reached over the table to teasingly poke at his whiskered cheek.

"You know you love me, Naruto."

'Yeah... I do.' Is what he achingly wanted to say, but his body and mind went against him and forced him to yawn. An indication that he was begin to tire.

"Getting tired now, huh?"

He nodded with a lazy, lopsided, smile that instantly made her heart skip a beat.

"Well, let's go lay down?"

The yellow haired boy walked to his , now clean, bedroom and plopped down on the middle of his bed starring blankly at his ceiling. Merely waiting for Itose to join him.

Said girl gently rested her her belongings against his bed side table, then slid her fox slippers off. She did not hesitate to lay down on her left side with her limbs draped over him.

Her head laid on his right upper arm, Ito's right arm on his stomach, and right leg intertwined with his own long leg. The position made both colors' hearts beat faster. Pure bliss flowing through them. It was dream in their eyes.

Itose looked up when she felt Naruto's hand slide into her blue hair. His mind was full of thoughts and Ito knew this just by looking in his eyes. "What's on your mind, Naruto."

He relaxed at the sound of her voice. And started his rant about these past days. Going on about the Kazekage's rescue, to his new teammate and captain, to his run in with the Akatsuki.

At the mention of the Akatsuki, Itose thought about how she still hadn't told him the truth about how she used to be acquaintances with the notorious Uchiha. 

She'll tell him soon, she promised. Ito still needed to give Itachi time to talk to the boy himself.

Naruto's talking slowed down, turning into mumbling. She knew that her yellow haired boy would fall asleep any second now. And sure enough, his pale hand flopped on the bed as snores escaped his lips.

He was out. It made her happy. Her presence there alone was enough to help him sleep.

That happiness was replaced once she realized she has to leave in the morning. Her summoning jutsu was only able to last 24 hours. She assumed that Naruto would be busy with a mission the next day so she might as well return in the morning before he wakes.

Though, she really wanted to stay in his arms forever. This was a moment she would cherish. This was all the more reason why she had to leave. Her chakra build-up was almost complete meaning the next step of her plan could start any day now.

She felt herself get tired, so she decided to sleep here, with Naruto, and leave once the sun came out. For she needed to follow her priority.

Protecting Naruto was her priority. Finding her clans cave and inheriting the Tatsuya power, was the only way of being strong enough to protect him.

So, now she had a motive.