ċһѧƿṭєя єʟєṿєṅ

"Hey gorgeous" before I could reply his lips were pressed against mine and he was forcing his tongue through my teeth.
I pulled away.
"Hey jack I'm gonna go get me a drink okay"
I turned around trying to find tris in the flashing neon lights but before I could find her she found me,
"Have I ever told you how much I hate parties?!"
"A couple times"
"Ha ha. Where's Liz?"
"Idk probably found someone to get in a fight with or someone to hook up with"
I grabbed her hand and started leading her into the kitchen. It was a mess chips,paper plates,red solo cups everywhere.
I went to grab a beer from the cooler but I heard eli.
"Sup my bitch" she said slapping my ass "damn girl"
Tris just kinda stood there with this dafuq look on her face.
I swallowed a little bit of my pride "tris this is eli,eli this is tris"
They shook hands I could tell eli was checking her out.
Eli is the kinda butch that has dreads and wears a leather jacket,tight red dress and combat boots-don't get me wrong it looked beautiful on her caramel skin,but she's a girl that knows what she wants and will stop at nothing to get it.
Me and eli had a little swing but it was mostly just hooking up.
"Do you have a mirror in your pocket?"
Oh god
"Huh" tris replied not knowing what the hell eli meant
"Because I can see myself in your pants" then winked-the wink-that god damn mother fucking wink-the panty dropping wink.

"LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKER MY GIRLFRIEND ISNT A FUCKING DYKE"
Oh god that sounded like jack,we all ran out the back doors to where the pool was.
Jack was apparently arguing with one of his friends.
"Oh shit" eli said as jack pushed his friend and headed in our direction...
•CLIFF HANGER MOTHERFUCKER•
Hope you guys liked🌸
Vote and comment pleasee