☢Chapter Four☢

After we got back to the condo we saw that Liz had woke up.
"Hey losers I know this really good restaurant so get ready and we can go"
"Ok" me and Tris both said in sync.
So we all started getting ready.
Liz wore a beautiful long dress.
I wore pink short shorts with a lossy white dress top. Me and Liz sat in the small kitchen and just talked while she poured me a glass of wine that her aunt had up in one of the cabinets.
"So um like I don't know how to ask this Sky..."
"Just ask"
"Um it's not that simple"
"Rip it off like a band aid"
"Um uh-" and she stopped as we looked to Tris as she walked in. She was wearing baby blue skinny jeans and a loose black tank top with her long blue hair curled. I couldn't remember the last time I saw Tris with make up she looked stunning.
"Ready to go"
"Yeah"
"Yep"
We all got inside Tris's jeep that we road down here in and we headed to the restaurant. Oh the sea food,you could smell it. I loved fish and I can't remember how long it's been since I had fish.
"LIZ?! SKY?! ITS BEEN TO LONG!!" Then we all went into group hug the tris was cut out of. "I know Joey it's been to long" Joey worked here she was our best friend from here. She was tall, long red hair the was straight as a board.
Even after she let go of Liz she held onto me. "I missed you so much Sky"
"I know I'm so glad to see you agin"
"Yeah" then she turned her voice into a whisper, "who is that girl?"
I stepped out of the hug and threw my arm over Tris, "this is our friend tris"
"Oh she said"
I could since in her voice she was jealous.
Ok so before school started and I met Jack me and Joey had a uh moment.
We never talked of it agin but I still had deep feelings for Joey. We had the perfect summer romance the summer before.
All these thoughts started running through my mind about Jack and how I wouldn't be losing anything if I broke up with him. Tris I like Tris but I also really like Joey and what would my mom say if I ever told her I was in a relationship with a girl.....it wouldn't be good for sure.

Like and comment for more❤️