Chapter Two

I woke up about mid ride. Liz was passed out in the back seat and Tris was driving.
"Morning sleepy"
"How much longer is left in the ride"
"Two hours" that sucks ass,I was hoping we were almost there but the way she said it sounded okay.
"If you pull over up here we can run in and grab some McDonalds,like if you want to...."
"Yeah sure boo boo"
Bout ten minutes later we pulled up. I didn't want to leave Liz but we wouldn't be in there long.
We walked in a they took our order and I went a took a seat.
Tris came and sat down, "are you cold?" She asked referring to my shivering
"Kinda"
"Aw I'm sorry"
She reached across the table and held my hand across the table.when the waitress brought our food she stopped and looked at us and made the comment "you two are such a cute couple" hold up
"We...um...aren't dating"
Why did that hurt me inside when she said that?
We sat there and ate our food in silence.
"So are you ready to head back on the road" asked Tris while crumbling up her garbage
"Yeah"
Then someone busted through the door
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU LOSERS FUCKING LEFT ME IN THE CAR TO DIE" it was Liz....she was awake..
"Mam' please keep your voice down" said one of the employees while having a minor heart attack.
"Right here Liz"
"DAMN YOU,DAMN THE BOTH OF YOU"
"Liz me and Sky were just grabbing a bite"
"GRAB A BITE OF MY ASS!WE ARE LEAVING NOW"
we all headed back out to the car
"IM DRIVING THIS DAMN TIME"
Me and Tris took a seat in the back.
After about 20minutes of silence Liz started laughing.
"Can you believe the fool I just made out of myself" *starts laughing agin*
"WE ARE ALL LEAVING NOW" Tris said mocking Liz
"LEFT ME IN THE DAMN CAR"
Then everyone was laughing.

When I woke up I was had my head laying in Tris's lap and she was still asleep.
"WE ARE HERE,WE ARE FINALLY HERE!!" Liz was super excited even tho we have done this several times before. The screaming woke up Tris.
"we are here?WE ARE HERE!"
I don't know what it was about the beach but there was just something special about it. It just put me in a good mood.
You could feel the heat and smell the salt in the air.
"Wow it's more beautiful than I remember" I gasped out as I was looking through the window. The ocean it was simply too amazing.
"Woahhh"
Then Liz pulled into the condo's. It was her aunts condo and it's the one we always stayed in. Her aunts condo was right on the beach and it was beautiful.

Hope you enjoyed
I know not much happened this chapter but I do wonder what might happen at the beach like and comment to find out✌️