≛Chapter Eight≛

Jack ran up and hugged me.
"How was your trip beautiful?" He said pecking me on the lips.
"It was good" I answered kinda awkwardly trying to wiggle out of his grip he had around my waist but that only made him grab me tighter. He leaned in for another kiss but I coughed before he could.
"Ebola" Liz whispered to tris before they both started laughing. Jack acts so sweet out in public but he likes hanging out with his friends and getting wasted and that makes him a completely different person.
"What do you girls want?I will pay." He asked walking up to the cash register. After we all ordered we went and sat down at a booth. I was gonna sit next to Liz but he sat next to me.ew.
We all ate in awkward silence til we got done.
"I have to go to the bathroom" I said real fast before we left
"Me too" shouted tris following after me
Before I could get in a stall tris stopped me and pulled me close to her,
"Sky,I like you a lot"
Whattttttt?
I took a deep gulp,
"I like you too"
She wrapped her arms around my waist and pushed up on her tippy toes a little to kiss me.
I felt the fireworks,I couldn't help but smile. I used the bathroom then we just walked out like nothing happened.
How am I supposed to keep my mom and jack finding out about tris and Joey and how am I supposed to keep Joey from finding out about tris?!?!?

Vote and comment,thanks baeutiful☺️🌸