♻︎Chapter Nine♻︎

We went back to my house,well me,Liz,and Tris.
My mom left a note saying she had to stay late at the office by that she means that she's going on a date and doesn't want me to know.
Tris went and made pop corn while me and Liz sat down in the living room.
Liz turned on the tv and put in 22 jumpstreet,even though we have seen this damn movie 243 times.
My phone went off and she gave me a sharp look.
"I will put it on vibrate"
"Better bitch" she said taking her seat in the recliner. It was a text from Jack,
"Hey Skylar wtf was that at Taco Bell??? Anyway there's a party tonight and people are expecting to see the schools cutest couple so you better fucking be there"
I just replied with "K" and told the girls about it.
"Yass" shrieked Liz,she just wanted any excuse to get drunk. Tris wasn't as excited she pouted and said "do we have too?"
I pouted back at her,
"Please go with me" then I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned my head on top of hers.
"Get a room you two!" Liz said with a fake gag. That reminds me, Liz doesn't know about the kiss!!
"When's the party?" Asked Liz I had to check over the text message again, "9:00"
Ok I will be back here to pick you two up before then. Do you need to go home and get ready?"Liz said turning her attention to Tris.
Tris looked at me,"can I just wear some of your clothes and get ready here?"
"Yeah"
"Ok then I will be back later by losers" Liz said grabbing her keys and heading out the door.
Me and tris went up stairs and I started curling my hair, Tris had naturally straight hair so I guess she was just gonna wear her hair down flat. As I was doing my hair I needed some help,
"Hey tris can you curl the back of my hair for me?"
"Sure" she said sitting down her brush.
I had to sit down so she could reach my hair good.
She started curling it and we were so close her mouth was so close to my neck I could feel her breathing,it sent chills down my spine.
"Okay I'm done beautiful"
She said handing me the curlier and walking back to finish her hair.
I went to the bathroom to get dressed, I was wearing a crop top that said "ew people" with blue high wasted shorts and my converse.
I walked into my room and tris was picking out an outfit but she stopped and turned to me,
"Dayum" she said shaking her head and checking me out head to toe, "have I told you just how gorgeous you are?"
"Ha,I'm not gorgeous tris"
"Babe,your fucking perfect,your personality,smile,long legs" she stopped and but her lip.
"Tris stop it" I said with a small giggle.
"Sorry" she said putting her hand behind her neck and went back to searching for an outfit. I just sat up on my bed and got on Instagram, then I noticed what time it was.
"Hey tris it's almost time to g-"

Cliff hanger🙊😱
❤️Vote and comment for another chapter✌️