∻Chapter Five∻

After dinner Joey ends her shift and we all ride back to the condo. Tris sat in the front seat so me and Joey were left in the back.
"I really missed you" she said as she put her on top of mine and wedges her fingers through my fingers so she was holding my hand.
"I missed you too"
And I pulled up our hands and kissed hers. I liked Tris but I had really strong feelings for Joey. Thinking about all this sent me back to Jack and my mom. My mom would disown me and Jack would tell everyone. Why would or should I spend my time on Tris she is straight!
After we got back to the condo we all just sat around drinking wine and then managed to break a lamp.
"You guys should throw a party tomorrow night"
"We can't we are going home tomorrow morning"
Uh oh
Joeys who's lap I was laying on looked down at me
"You didn't tell me you were leaving tomorrow"
"I know,it slipped my mind"
"Oh" she looked deeply in my eyes I could tell she wanted to be mad but couldn't.
She leaned down and kissed me. I heard Tris choke on her drink,then she had a little cough.
"You okay?" Questioned Liz while patting her on the back.
"Fine just fine I just need to use the bathroom" she stumbled around the room,down the hall and in the bathroom.
"Hey Sky can we talk in the kitchen?"
"Sure,be right there" then I got up off Joey's lap and went to the kitchen with Liz
"Um Sky what about Jack?"
"He doesn't love me and you know I don't love him"
"Well what about your mom?"
Oh yeah,her
"Well she will have to accept me what can she do, just pretend she isn't my mother?"
"I've heard of it happening..Listen Sky I just want you to know what your getting into"
"I know I know"
Then we walked back into the living and all got sat back down.