Chapter 2: Staring

Y/n's POV:

   I watched Mr. Park as he walked into the classroom, everyone did as well and I saw some peoples' mouth drop a bit.

"He is kind of cute but I am not looking for a relationship. Plus, he is teacher... he wouldn't date one of his students." I said in my head

Mr. Park went up to the whiteboard and wrote his name, he then introduced himself.

"Hello students, my name is Mr. Park and I will be your teacher for the rest of the school year!" he smiled

________________________________

Character Introduction

Full Name: Park Jimin

Age: 21

Birthday: October 13

Nationality: Korean

Occupation: High School Teacher

Appearance: Fluffy dark red hair (Hair color from "Dope" MV). Dark brown eyes. Tall compared to Y/n (Y/n is at his shoulder). Beautiful face, lips, eyes, pretty much everything about him is beautiful.

Personality: Just read the story and you will find out what his personality is.

Extra Info/Facts: He ended up graduating college early by studying all year round (no summer breaks at all, I don't know if that is a real thing you can do but it makes sense kinda?). Dancing is his favorite thing to do when he has free time. You can learn more when you read the story~

 You can learn more when you read the story~

_____________________________

He started roll call right after he introduced himself. Everytime he said a student's name, he smiled at them. A couple seconds have passed and he finally came to my name.

"Kim Y/n?" he called

"Here!" I replied

He smiled at me too but his smile dropped slowly and stared into my eyes. I stared back but not for long, I started to blush so I looked away and hid my face... I saw him make a small smirk from the corner of my eye which made me blush a little bit more.

 I saw him make a small smirk from the corner of my eye which made me blush a little bit more

"What the hell, I'm blushing?! I blush too easily, ugh!" I scolded myself in my head

"Why was he staring at me like that tho? Did I do something wrong? I'm so confused right now..."

Mr. Park's POV:

As I was taking roll call, I landed on the name "Kim Y/n" and so I called out her name.

"Kim Y/n?" I called out

"Here!" she replied

I smiled at her but something about her made me feel different and I started to stare at her...

"Damn, she is cute." I thought

She stared back at me but she then looked away, I saw that she was blushing and she hid her face.

"How cute..." I thought to myself and smirked

Time skip (lunch time)

Y/n's POV:

After class I went to the cafeteria to meet Katherine and Jasmine. I kept on wondering about why Mr. Park stared at me, he looked as if he was interested in me... that isn't possible tho. There are a lot of prettier girls in that class, he wouldn't like me because I am just an ugly rat...

I made it to the cafeteria and I went over to our lunch table, I didn't bring anything for lunch like always.

"Hey Y/n!" Jasmine greeted me and I greeted her back

"I got you a salad, you have to at least eat something!" Katherine told me while handing me the salad

"I guess I can accept this... as long as it is healthy, haha!" I thanked her and I started eating

I was silent for most of lunch time because I was thinking about what happened during class. My friends noticed that I was being very quiet.

"Hey, are you alright? You have been silent for a while now..." Katherine asked me with a concerned look

   I didn't want to tell them what happened in class because I didn't want them to think that I am interested in him, which I'm not.

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just thinking about my cat, Clementine." I told them

"Did something happen to her?" Jasmine asked

"Of course not, I just like thinking about her because she makes me really happy!" I faked a smile

"Oh haha, just making sure you are okay." she smiled back

I needed to get my phone from my locker so I told my friends that I would be right back. As I was walking to my locker, someone tripped me and I fell on my bruised knee from this morning. I looked to see who tripped me and as expected, I saw Jessica and her friends.

"Oh hey there little rat, I didn't see you there but at least you are on the ground where you belong!" she started laughing and her friends did too

I wanted to start crying but I needed to stay strong! The next thing I knew it, she kicked me in the stomach really hard and a tear escaped my eye. She then grabbed me by my hood and punched me in the cheekbone, I knew she left a big bruise on my cheek and it was painful, I felt like I was about to pass out. She was about to twist my arm but I heard a voice...

"Hey, leave her alone right now! All three of you to the principal's office, let's see what your parents have to say about this!" said the voice in an angry tone

My vision started to become blurry but I saw 3 figures heading towards the principal's office and I also saw a figure coming towards me. My vision came into focus when it kneeled down next to me, it was...

Mr. Park

   He had a really concerned and worried look on his face

He had a really concerned and worried look on his face. He could tell that I was in pain just by looking at me.

"Oh my god Y/n, we have to get you to the nurse's office right away!" he told me, "Can you walk?"

I shook my head no and without hesitation he picked me up bridal style and ran me to the nurse's office, him holding me like this felt really wrong because he is my teacher but I know I shouldn't complain. He looked into my eyes once again and I looked into his, he moved my hair out of my face and I blushed a bit, he smiled. I had zero energy left and my eyes were starting to force shut, I had no other choice but to... fall asleep in his arms.